Kate Middleton Will Turn Kensington Palace Into A Nightclub For Prince Harry’s 30th Birthday
By Riza Ornos | August 25, 2014 9:48 AM EST
Putting her party-planning skills into good use, Kate Middleton is spearheading a party for Prince Harry's 30th birthday by turning the Kensington Palace into a nightclub. Currently, while busy for his Invictus Games, Harry will celebrate his birthday on September 15 and will be turning the big 3-0 right after he concludes the sporting competition for the wounded servicemen.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches riders at the finish line of the first 190.5 km stage of the Tour de France cycling race from Leeds to Harrogate, July 5, 2014.
Quite an opposite from Vanity Fair's royal correspondent's report that the Prince's party is nothing like any Vegas-style kind of partying. With so many eyes on him, the ginger-haired prince cannot afford to have another scandal and on the basis of the reports that he is so focused about the Invictus Games that September is all about it and does not want his birthday to overshadow the event.
"I am told that Williams and Kate are in charge of the celebrations, which will be a suitably grown-up affair and complete with a dinner party at the palace", Katei Nicholl revealed last July 24. "Harry's best friend, nightclub owner Guy Pelly, has offered to throw a party for Harry on his actual birthday, at Sloane Square hot spot Tonteria (where the big night is Monday), but the birthday boy is under strict instructions to leave at 10:30 pm".
On the basis of the latest report, the Duchess of Cambridge is overseeing all the arrangements with the help of Prince Williams and Harry's club owner friend Guy Pelly. With Kate's party ideas and Pelly's club expertise, the 29-year-old's party is going to be an epic one as they plan to have a night club theme in Kensington Palace, complete with "sexy dancers and a cocktail mixologist."
"The background music will also feature Harry's favourite tunes, including Beach Boys hits and drink coasters emblazoned with embarrassing pictures of the prince", Mirror reports.
Sources of the publication also revealed that Harry's three past girlfriends will be there to celebrate with him and he is completely aware and glad that they are coming. Actress Cressida Bonas together with Chelsy Davy and Camilla Thurlaw are reportedly invited to attend the royal party thanks to Kate who invited the charity worker who is currently involved in Princess Diana's anti-landmine charity Halo.
Harry also announced that he does not want any gift for his birthday, but people can donate to his charity "Walking With The Wounded".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand