Kate Middleton Will Turn Kensington Palace Into A Nightclub For Prince Harry’s 30th Birthday
By Riza Ornos | August 25, 2014 9:48 AM EST
Putting her party-planning skills into good use, Kate Middleton is spearheading a party for Prince Harry's 30th birthday by turning the Kensington Palace into a nightclub. Currently, while busy for his Invictus Games, Harry will celebrate his birthday on September 15 and will be turning the big 3-0 right after he concludes the sporting competition for the wounded servicemen.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches riders at the finish line of the first 190.5 km stage of the Tour de France cycling race from Leeds to Harrogate, July 5, 2014.
Quite an opposite from Vanity Fair's royal correspondent's report that the Prince's party is nothing like any Vegas-style kind of partying. With so many eyes on him, the ginger-haired prince cannot afford to have another scandal and on the basis of the reports that he is so focused about the Invictus Games that September is all about it and does not want his birthday to overshadow the event.
"I am told that Williams and Kate are in charge of the celebrations, which will be a suitably grown-up affair and complete with a dinner party at the palace", Katei Nicholl revealed last July 24. "Harry's best friend, nightclub owner Guy Pelly, has offered to throw a party for Harry on his actual birthday, at Sloane Square hot spot Tonteria (where the big night is Monday), but the birthday boy is under strict instructions to leave at 10:30 pm".
On the basis of the latest report, the Duchess of Cambridge is overseeing all the arrangements with the help of Prince Williams and Harry's club owner friend Guy Pelly. With Kate's party ideas and Pelly's club expertise, the 29-year-old's party is going to be an epic one as they plan to have a night club theme in Kensington Palace, complete with "sexy dancers and a cocktail mixologist."
"The background music will also feature Harry's favourite tunes, including Beach Boys hits and drink coasters emblazoned with embarrassing pictures of the prince", Mirror reports.
Sources of the publication also revealed that Harry's three past girlfriends will be there to celebrate with him and he is completely aware and glad that they are coming. Actress Cressida Bonas together with Chelsy Davy and Camilla Thurlaw are reportedly invited to attend the royal party thanks to Kate who invited the charity worker who is currently involved in Princess Diana's anti-landmine charity Halo.
Harry also announced that he does not want any gift for his birthday, but people can donate to his charity "Walking With The Wounded".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions