‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7: Kurt Sutter’s SOA Fantasy Finale Revealed, Gemma Making New Alliances
By Riza Ornos | August 25, 2014 8:38 AM EST
Gearing up for the show's final season, "Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter recently revealed on his Twitter account his very own fantasy of SAMCRO's ending. Scheduled to premiere on Sept. 9, the hit biker series will kick off 10 days after Tara's death as Jax vows his vengeance as he haunts for his wife's murderer.
Cast member Charlie Hunnam speaks at a panel for the television series ''Sons of Anarchy'' during the FX portion of the Television Critics Association Summer press tour in Beverly Hills, California August 2, 2013.
Now that all hopes of getting out of Charming are eliminated, Charlie Hunnam who plays the show's lead will morphed himself as the Grim Reaper and will take anyone who gets on his way. Sutter who is currently working on the show's last few episodes revealed on The Verge's Carl Franzen his feelings towards ending the show.
"Quite honestly I'm feeling a little tired," Sutter said. "But we're excited. It's been sort of a blessing and a curse. We're excited about being able to bring this thing to a close and knowing that people are really excited about it. But there's a sadness about having to actually put it all to bed. The premieres are always fun for everyone. You get the cast and crew together, and everyone sees the fruits of their labors. It's also a kick in the ass and a motivator to keep us moving into the last half of the season."
Dubbed as the modern-day "Hamlet," "Sons of Anarchy" season 7 will feature a different Jax that will bring the whole SAMCRO to an explosive ending. With Gemma feeling remorse on what she did and feeling Tara's presence around Charming, she will make some "surprising" alliances for support and will begin to play nice and motherly to Wendy who got the custody of Abel and Thomas.
Dark and violent, season 7's ending is the culmination of everything that's happened over the past six years. But if given a chance to write the ending that is far from dark and violent, the controversial showrunner took to Twitter his fantasy ending.
"Had a fantasy I ended #SOAFX with Jax waking from a daydream as he rides. Pull back to reveal he's on a Vespa pulling into a Starbucks," Sutter tweeted.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage