‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7: Kurt Sutter’s SOA Fantasy Finale Revealed, Gemma Making New Alliances
By Riza Ornos | August 25, 2014 8:38 AM EST
Gearing up for the show's final season, "Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter recently revealed on his Twitter account his very own fantasy of SAMCRO's ending. Scheduled to premiere on Sept. 9, the hit biker series will kick off 10 days after Tara's death as Jax vows his vengeance as he haunts for his wife's murderer.
Cast member Charlie Hunnam speaks at a panel for the television series ''Sons of Anarchy'' during the FX portion of the Television Critics Association Summer press tour in Beverly Hills, California August 2, 2013.
Now that all hopes of getting out of Charming are eliminated, Charlie Hunnam who plays the show's lead will morphed himself as the Grim Reaper and will take anyone who gets on his way. Sutter who is currently working on the show's last few episodes revealed on The Verge's Carl Franzen his feelings towards ending the show.
"Quite honestly I'm feeling a little tired," Sutter said. "But we're excited. It's been sort of a blessing and a curse. We're excited about being able to bring this thing to a close and knowing that people are really excited about it. But there's a sadness about having to actually put it all to bed. The premieres are always fun for everyone. You get the cast and crew together, and everyone sees the fruits of their labors. It's also a kick in the ass and a motivator to keep us moving into the last half of the season."
Dubbed as the modern-day "Hamlet," "Sons of Anarchy" season 7 will feature a different Jax that will bring the whole SAMCRO to an explosive ending. With Gemma feeling remorse on what she did and feeling Tara's presence around Charming, she will make some "surprising" alliances for support and will begin to play nice and motherly to Wendy who got the custody of Abel and Thomas.
Dark and violent, season 7's ending is the culmination of everything that's happened over the past six years. But if given a chance to write the ending that is far from dark and violent, the controversial showrunner took to Twitter his fantasy ending.
"Had a fantasy I ended #SOAFX with Jax waking from a daydream as he rides. Pull back to reveal he's on a Vespa pulling into a Starbucks," Sutter tweeted.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’