‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’: Watch The Horror Story Tongue [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 25, 2014 4:35 AM EST
Ryan Murphy, co-creator of "American Horror Story," has shared the second teaser of "American Horror Story" Season 4, which is subtitled "Freak Show," on Twitter.
The creator posted the video saying, "Horror Story Tongue." The teaser features a man, who is sporting a moustache and a beard, licking a lollipop. The man's split tongue is the highlight of this teaser. At the end of the clip, hastang "WirSindAlleFreaks" appears. It is German for "We Are All Freaks," which makes perfect sense as Jessica Lange is playing the character of a German ex-pat, Elsa Mars.
As previously reported, Lange's character will be managing one of the last remaining freak shows in the U.S. Elsa Mars has rescued the performers of her freak show and they will do everything to keep the business running. One of the performers is Sarah Paulson. She is playing conjoined twins, with two heads, called Bette and Dot Tattler.
Earlier on Aug. 21, Murphy posted the first teaser of Season 4 on Twitter, saying: "Get your tickets now for the Freak Show. Coming in October." This teaser, titled "Admit One," features a freaky hand that has four fingers, with long, pointed nails.
"American Horror Story-Freak Show" is set in the year 1952 in Jupiter, Florida. According to the official synopsis:
"'American Horror Story: Freak Show' begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida. The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. This is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience."
"American Horror Story-Freak Show" is scheduled to premiere on Oct. 08, 2014. This season is Lange's final appearance in FX's horror anthology series.
The previous season "American Horror Story-Coven" has earned 17 Emmy nominations, including for the show as well as multiple acting nominations. Emmy Awards 2014 is scheduled to take place on Monday night, Aug. 25.
[Youtube/American Horror Story: Freak Show!]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report