‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’: Watch The Horror Story Tongue [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 25, 2014 4:35 AM EST
Ryan Murphy, co-creator of "American Horror Story," has shared the second teaser of "American Horror Story" Season 4, which is subtitled "Freak Show," on Twitter.
The creator posted the video saying, "Horror Story Tongue." The teaser features a man, who is sporting a moustache and a beard, licking a lollipop. The man's split tongue is the highlight of this teaser. At the end of the clip, hastang "WirSindAlleFreaks" appears. It is German for "We Are All Freaks," which makes perfect sense as Jessica Lange is playing the character of a German ex-pat, Elsa Mars.
As previously reported, Lange's character will be managing one of the last remaining freak shows in the U.S. Elsa Mars has rescued the performers of her freak show and they will do everything to keep the business running. One of the performers is Sarah Paulson. She is playing conjoined twins, with two heads, called Bette and Dot Tattler.
Earlier on Aug. 21, Murphy posted the first teaser of Season 4 on Twitter, saying: "Get your tickets now for the Freak Show. Coming in October." This teaser, titled "Admit One," features a freaky hand that has four fingers, with long, pointed nails.
"American Horror Story-Freak Show" is set in the year 1952 in Jupiter, Florida. According to the official synopsis:
"'American Horror Story: Freak Show' begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida. The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. This is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience."
"American Horror Story-Freak Show" is scheduled to premiere on Oct. 08, 2014. This season is Lange's final appearance in FX's horror anthology series.
The previous season "American Horror Story-Coven" has earned 17 Emmy nominations, including for the show as well as multiple acting nominations. Emmy Awards 2014 is scheduled to take place on Monday night, Aug. 25.
[Youtube/American Horror Story: Freak Show!]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy