‘Rizzoli & Isles' Season 5 Spoilers: Episode 11 'If You Can't Stand The Heat' Airs On Aug. 26, 2014, A Man Dies During A Heat Wave In Boston [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 24, 2014 11:28 PM EST
"Rizzoli & Isles" starring Angie Harmon as Jane Rizzoli and Sasha Alexander as Dr. Maura Isles is a TV series from TNT that is based on Tess Gerritsen's series of novels of the same name. It was first aired on July 12, 2010. It is about Rizzoli, a Boston Police Department, or "BPD" homicide detective and Isles, the chief medical examiner. The TNT drama is currently on its Season 5, with the latest episode titled "If You Can't Stand the Heat" (episode 11) airing on Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014 from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Rizzoli & Isles" spoilers of "If You Can't Stand the Heat." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Actress Angie Harmon poses at the 4th annual Critics' Choice Television Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014.
"Rizzoli & Isles" Season 5, episode 11 "If You Can't Stand the Heat" is directed by Steve Clancy and written by Sam Lembeck and Diana Mendez. According to the Futon Critic, there will be a heat wave in Boston and the residents will try weird things to feel much cooler, including submerging oneself in a bathtub full of ice cubes and drinking a spicy tea. Unfortunately, these seemingly harmless things could cause dire effects, including death. Well, at least that's for the man who was found dead in the bathtub. As for the spicy tea, Angela Rizzoli (Lorraine Bracco), Jane's mom and a Division One Café Waitress, will find out that it will not only make one feel a bit cooler, but also produce consequences that are unexpected and of a romantic nature.
The Internet Movie Database, or "IMDb" reported that aside from Harmon, Alexander and Bracco, "If You Can't Stand the Heat" will feature other stars including Jordan Bridges (Frankie Rizzoli Jr.), Bruce McGill (Detective Vince Korsak), Mark Hengst (Craig), Idara Victor (Nina Holiday) and Al Vicente (The Landlord).
These are the "Rizzoli & Isles" Season 5 spoilers of episode 11 "If You Can't Stand the Heat." It will be shown on TNT at 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST. The next "Rizzoli & Isles" episode is "Burden of Proof" (episode 12) and it will air on Sept. 2, 2014. Don't miss "Rizzoli & Isles" every Tuesday nights on TNT. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Rizzoli & Isles" and other news about entertainment, technology, science, finance, business, sports, health, politics and economy.
Watch The "Rizzoli & Isles" 5x11 Sneak Peek - "If You Can't Stand The Heat" [HD] Season 5 Episode 11 Promo Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best