'Falling Skies' Season 4 Spoilers: Episode 10 'Drawing Straws' Airs On Aug. 24, 2014, The 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment Decides On Who Will Be Part of A Deadly Mission [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 24, 2014 7:43 PM EST
"Falling Skies" starring Noah Wyle as Tom Mason is a sci-fi post-apocalyptic TV series from TNT. It was first aired on June 19, 2011. Steven Spielberg executive produced it and Robert Rodat created it. "Falling Skies" is about an alien invasion set in Boston. Mason used to be a history professor at the Boston University, but when the invasion happened, he became part of the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment as the second-in-command. The TNT drama is currently on its Season 4, with the latest episode titled "Drawing Straws" (episode 10) airing on Sunday, Aug. 24, 2014 from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Falling Skies" spoilers of "Drawing Straws." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Actor Noah Wyle arrives at the "Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D" premiere in Los Angeles, California July 31, 2011.
"Falling Skies" Season 4, episode 10 "Drawing Straws" is directed by Adam Kane and written by Josh Pate. According to the Futon Critic, Tom Mason, along with his cohorts from the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment, will try to learn how to fly a Beamer. This is part of their plan to demolish the Espheni Power Core. In order to decide who gets to be part of the deadly mission, the group resorts to drawing straws, hence the title of the episode. There will be several confrontations within the episode, as they all try to stay alive amidst the looming danger. These events will bring the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment closer to each other.
The Futon Critic and the Internet Movie Database, or "IMDb" reported that aside from Wyle, "Drawing Straws" will feature other stars including Treva Etienne (Dingaan Botha), Scarlett Byrne (Lexi) and Maxim Knight (Matt Mason).
These are the "Falling Skies" Season 4 spoilers of episode 10 "Drawing Straws." It will be shown on TNT at 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST. The next "Falling Skies" episode is "Space Oddity" (episode 11) and it will air on Aug. 31, 2014. Don't miss "Falling Skies" every Sunday nights on TNT. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Falling Skies" and other news about entertainment, finance, business, technology, science, sports, politics, economy and health.
Watch The "Falling Skies" 4x10 Promo "Drawing Straws" (HD) Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint