'Falling Skies' Season 4 Spoilers: Episode 10 'Drawing Straws' Airs On Aug. 24, 2014, The 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment Decides On Who Will Be Part of A Deadly Mission [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 24, 2014 7:43 PM EST
"Falling Skies" starring Noah Wyle as Tom Mason is a sci-fi post-apocalyptic TV series from TNT. It was first aired on June 19, 2011. Steven Spielberg executive produced it and Robert Rodat created it. "Falling Skies" is about an alien invasion set in Boston. Mason used to be a history professor at the Boston University, but when the invasion happened, he became part of the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment as the second-in-command. The TNT drama is currently on its Season 4, with the latest episode titled "Drawing Straws" (episode 10) airing on Sunday, Aug. 24, 2014 from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Falling Skies" spoilers of "Drawing Straws." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Actor Noah Wyle arrives at the "Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D" premiere in Los Angeles, California July 31, 2011.
"Falling Skies" Season 4, episode 10 "Drawing Straws" is directed by Adam Kane and written by Josh Pate. According to the Futon Critic, Tom Mason, along with his cohorts from the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment, will try to learn how to fly a Beamer. This is part of their plan to demolish the Espheni Power Core. In order to decide who gets to be part of the deadly mission, the group resorts to drawing straws, hence the title of the episode. There will be several confrontations within the episode, as they all try to stay alive amidst the looming danger. These events will bring the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment closer to each other.
The Futon Critic and the Internet Movie Database, or "IMDb" reported that aside from Wyle, "Drawing Straws" will feature other stars including Treva Etienne (Dingaan Botha), Scarlett Byrne (Lexi) and Maxim Knight (Matt Mason).
These are the "Falling Skies" Season 4 spoilers of episode 10 "Drawing Straws." It will be shown on TNT at 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST. The next "Falling Skies" episode is "Space Oddity" (episode 11) and it will air on Aug. 31, 2014. Don't miss "Falling Skies" every Sunday nights on TNT. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Falling Skies" and other news about entertainment, finance, business, technology, science, sports, politics, economy and health.
Watch The "Falling Skies" 4x10 Promo "Drawing Straws" (HD) Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage