Jamie Chung Slams Tabloid Attacks Against ‘Rudderless’ Co-Star Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | August 23, 2014 7:22 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been in a lot of tabloid news lately, especially because of her supposed reconciliation with Justin Bieber. Few of the tabloids has kind words to say about Selena because of this decision to get back to her ex-boyfriend. One person has had it with all the tabloids attacking the former Disney star and it's not Selena herself. Rather, it is Jamie Chung, the "Sin City" star that Selena worked with when she was just 15, who got really angry.
Cast member Jessica Alba poses at a press line for "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 26, 2014.
E! Online reports that Jamie thinks that tabloid news and rumours regarding Selena are a "bunch of BS" because Selena is a nice person raised in a nice family.
"Well, I've worked with Selena Gomez before when she was 15 years old...She's raised from just such a great family," shared the 31-year old star to E! Online. "Her mom is amazing, she's got such a good head on her shoulders."
She also thinks Selena does not deserve any flak from tabloids because she's very talented and humble. Jamie asserts that if Selena's work will only be the thing considered and will do the talking, she'll certainly be praiseworthy. Hardworking, humble and talented are the adjectives she described Selena Gomez. Even though they have not seen each other for a while, Selena's work speaks for itself and enough to garner the appreciation and loyalty of Jamie.
Jamie and Selena are co-stars in the upcoming movie "Rudderless," which is set to be shown on Oct. 17.
Meanwhile, Jamie is currently busy promoting the highly anticipated "Sin City" sequel, which also stars Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke and Josh Brolin and set to hit the theatres this weekend.
The "Sucker Punch" star, also recently got engaged to actor Bryan Greenberg and her bliss is obvious in her face as she campaigns for the new show. The Hollywood Reporter claimed that the actress has really been happy when she was being proposed to that she had broke down in ugly sobs.
"I cried for two minutes, and then he asked, "Do you have an answer?" I was, like, "Yes!" with ugly crying. After he calmed me down, and then walked away to get the champagne, I finally looked at the ring. I was blown away," shared the actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate