Jamie Chung Slams Tabloid Attacks Against ‘Rudderless’ Co-Star Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | August 23, 2014 7:22 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been in a lot of tabloid news lately, especially because of her supposed reconciliation with Justin Bieber. Few of the tabloids has kind words to say about Selena because of this decision to get back to her ex-boyfriend. One person has had it with all the tabloids attacking the former Disney star and it's not Selena herself. Rather, it is Jamie Chung, the "Sin City" star that Selena worked with when she was just 15, who got really angry.
Cast member Jessica Alba poses at a press line for "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 26, 2014.
E! Online reports that Jamie thinks that tabloid news and rumours regarding Selena are a "bunch of BS" because Selena is a nice person raised in a nice family.
"Well, I've worked with Selena Gomez before when she was 15 years old...She's raised from just such a great family," shared the 31-year old star to E! Online. "Her mom is amazing, she's got such a good head on her shoulders."
She also thinks Selena does not deserve any flak from tabloids because she's very talented and humble. Jamie asserts that if Selena's work will only be the thing considered and will do the talking, she'll certainly be praiseworthy. Hardworking, humble and talented are the adjectives she described Selena Gomez. Even though they have not seen each other for a while, Selena's work speaks for itself and enough to garner the appreciation and loyalty of Jamie.
Jamie and Selena are co-stars in the upcoming movie "Rudderless," which is set to be shown on Oct. 17.
Meanwhile, Jamie is currently busy promoting the highly anticipated "Sin City" sequel, which also stars Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke and Josh Brolin and set to hit the theatres this weekend.
The "Sucker Punch" star, also recently got engaged to actor Bryan Greenberg and her bliss is obvious in her face as she campaigns for the new show. The Hollywood Reporter claimed that the actress has really been happy when she was being proposed to that she had broke down in ugly sobs.
"I cried for two minutes, and then he asked, "Do you have an answer?" I was, like, "Yes!" with ugly crying. After he calmed me down, and then walked away to get the champagne, I finally looked at the ring. I was blown away," shared the actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia