Jamie Chung Slams Tabloid Attacks Against ‘Rudderless’ Co-Star Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | August 23, 2014 7:22 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been in a lot of tabloid news lately, especially because of her supposed reconciliation with Justin Bieber. Few of the tabloids has kind words to say about Selena because of this decision to get back to her ex-boyfriend. One person has had it with all the tabloids attacking the former Disney star and it's not Selena herself. Rather, it is Jamie Chung, the "Sin City" star that Selena worked with when she was just 15, who got really angry.
Cast member Jessica Alba poses at a press line for "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 26, 2014.
E! Online reports that Jamie thinks that tabloid news and rumours regarding Selena are a "bunch of BS" because Selena is a nice person raised in a nice family.
"Well, I've worked with Selena Gomez before when she was 15 years old...She's raised from just such a great family," shared the 31-year old star to E! Online. "Her mom is amazing, she's got such a good head on her shoulders."
She also thinks Selena does not deserve any flak from tabloids because she's very talented and humble. Jamie asserts that if Selena's work will only be the thing considered and will do the talking, she'll certainly be praiseworthy. Hardworking, humble and talented are the adjectives she described Selena Gomez. Even though they have not seen each other for a while, Selena's work speaks for itself and enough to garner the appreciation and loyalty of Jamie.
Jamie and Selena are co-stars in the upcoming movie "Rudderless," which is set to be shown on Oct. 17.
Meanwhile, Jamie is currently busy promoting the highly anticipated "Sin City" sequel, which also stars Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke and Josh Brolin and set to hit the theatres this weekend.
The "Sucker Punch" star, also recently got engaged to actor Bryan Greenberg and her bliss is obvious in her face as she campaigns for the new show. The Hollywood Reporter claimed that the actress has really been happy when she was being proposed to that she had broke down in ugly sobs.
"I cried for two minutes, and then he asked, "Do you have an answer?" I was, like, "Yes!" with ugly crying. After he calmed me down, and then walked away to get the champagne, I finally looked at the ring. I was blown away," shared the actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast