Jamie Chung Slams Tabloid Attacks Against ‘Rudderless’ Co-Star Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | August 23, 2014 7:22 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been in a lot of tabloid news lately, especially because of her supposed reconciliation with Justin Bieber. Few of the tabloids has kind words to say about Selena because of this decision to get back to her ex-boyfriend. One person has had it with all the tabloids attacking the former Disney star and it's not Selena herself. Rather, it is Jamie Chung, the "Sin City" star that Selena worked with when she was just 15, who got really angry.
Cast member Jessica Alba poses at a press line for "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 26, 2014.
E! Online reports that Jamie thinks that tabloid news and rumours regarding Selena are a "bunch of BS" because Selena is a nice person raised in a nice family.
"Well, I've worked with Selena Gomez before when she was 15 years old...She's raised from just such a great family," shared the 31-year old star to E! Online. "Her mom is amazing, she's got such a good head on her shoulders."
She also thinks Selena does not deserve any flak from tabloids because she's very talented and humble. Jamie asserts that if Selena's work will only be the thing considered and will do the talking, she'll certainly be praiseworthy. Hardworking, humble and talented are the adjectives she described Selena Gomez. Even though they have not seen each other for a while, Selena's work speaks for itself and enough to garner the appreciation and loyalty of Jamie.
Jamie and Selena are co-stars in the upcoming movie "Rudderless," which is set to be shown on Oct. 17.
Meanwhile, Jamie is currently busy promoting the highly anticipated "Sin City" sequel, which also stars Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke and Josh Brolin and set to hit the theatres this weekend.
The "Sucker Punch" star, also recently got engaged to actor Bryan Greenberg and her bliss is obvious in her face as she campaigns for the new show. The Hollywood Reporter claimed that the actress has really been happy when she was being proposed to that she had broke down in ugly sobs.
"I cried for two minutes, and then he asked, "Do you have an answer?" I was, like, "Yes!" with ugly crying. After he calmed me down, and then walked away to get the champagne, I finally looked at the ring. I was blown away," shared the actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports