Kendall And Kylie Jenner Featured In Du Jour Magazine Photo Spread For Fall
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 23, 2014 7:07 PM EST
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are diving head first into the fashion industry this year. Kendall has been steadily building her career as a high fashion ramp model while younger sister Kylie has now joined her in fashion collaborations and magazine spreads. The pair of Jenner teenagers recently appeared in a Du Jour magazine spread for fall and a sneak peek of the photos has been shared on social media.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
The sisters took part in a photo shoot for Du Jour magazine in which the sisters worked with high profile photographer Bruce Weber. The spread was shot in The Hamptons and is due to come out this fall. The sisters star in a mix of photographs featuring various brands in looks which go from western to boho-chic.
Du Jour magazine's official Instagram account offered the first preview from the shoot with a photo showing the Jenner girls in an outdoor setting. Kendall wore a cowboy hat while both girls sported casual rugged denim and flannel shirts.
Du Jour then posted another photo this time in monochrome with the girls wearing the same flannel and denim outfits and they appear to be dancing with a bunch of male models. After posting a photo of the girls in a playful mood, The next shot showed Kendall in a more mature vibe with her posing against an outdoor shed while a male model appears to be kissing her neck.
Kylie, the younger sister, was given a more playful and athletic theme in a photo from the spread that she also shared on her Instagram site. She dons some football pads and a cropped top while playfully punching the face of a shirtless male model.
Du Jour then shared a quote from the feature on the sisters in the magazine where Kendall shares some thoughts about her ideal man: "You gotta make me laugh because I can't make anybody laugh." The quote captioned a photo in which the sisters are seen on a convertible with Kendall in the driver's seat having a laugh as a cowboy rubs her hand on his check while looking at Kylie. Kylie sits in the back and gives the camera a sly look.
The whole interview can be viewed at the Du Jour website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier