Cara Delevingne Appears Naked for the Latest Advertisement of Tom Ford Black Orchid Fragrance
By nidhi tewari | August 23, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Supermodel Cara Delevingne has appeared naked for the latest advertisement campaign of Tom Ford fragrances. The 22-year-old has cleverly concealed her private parts in the advert and looks smoldering hot. Cara lies in a shallow pool of water and holds the bottle of the fragrance in her hands as she stares at the camera seductively. Check out the picture here.
Cara Delevingne leads models as they present creations from the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
Since the Victoria's Secret model is campaigning for Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume, the model is surrounded by black coloured orchids in the pool. Cara's hair is pulled back from her face and she is seen in really dark make-up. Cara, who was recently featured in the Forbes list of world's highest paid models, lies in an upside down position baring her shapely butt for the camera.
It is not the first time that Cara has stripped down for the camera. The sexy supermodel has often posted semi-naked pictures on her Instagram profile. The British model also appeared naked in the Marc Jacobs' 2013 campaign against skin cancer. Cara stands naked with a slogan "Protest The Skin You Are In."
The model, who took home $3.5 Million in annual income last year, also got wet for a very different purpose recently. Cara took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge sometime back in a white t-shirt and nominated her best friend Selena Gomez and fellow model Karlie Kloss to do the same. However, Selena had already took the Ice Bucket Challenge after she was nominated by Taylor Swift. Cara and her friends celebrated Selena's birthday recently in Saint Tropez.
Meanwhile, Cara has her hands full with modelling assignments and appearances. The supermodel has also appeared on the cover page of American Vogue alongside models Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss.
Cara is also trying her hands in the movies and will be playing a mermaid in her upcoming fairytale movie "Peter Pan." Cara acts opposite Hugh Jackman and Rooney Mara in the movie. Cara, who also starred briefly in "Anna Karenina" in 2012, will now be seen in new movies "London Fields" and "Kids in Love."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks