Cara Delevingne Appears Naked for the Latest Advertisement of Tom Ford Black Orchid Fragrance
By nidhi tewari | August 23, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Supermodel Cara Delevingne has appeared naked for the latest advertisement campaign of Tom Ford fragrances. The 22-year-old has cleverly concealed her private parts in the advert and looks smoldering hot. Cara lies in a shallow pool of water and holds the bottle of the fragrance in her hands as she stares at the camera seductively. Check out the picture here.
Cara Delevingne leads models as they present creations from the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
Since the Victoria's Secret model is campaigning for Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume, the model is surrounded by black coloured orchids in the pool. Cara's hair is pulled back from her face and she is seen in really dark make-up. Cara, who was recently featured in the Forbes list of world's highest paid models, lies in an upside down position baring her shapely butt for the camera.
It is not the first time that Cara has stripped down for the camera. The sexy supermodel has often posted semi-naked pictures on her Instagram profile. The British model also appeared naked in the Marc Jacobs' 2013 campaign against skin cancer. Cara stands naked with a slogan "Protest The Skin You Are In."
The model, who took home $3.5 Million in annual income last year, also got wet for a very different purpose recently. Cara took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge sometime back in a white t-shirt and nominated her best friend Selena Gomez and fellow model Karlie Kloss to do the same. However, Selena had already took the Ice Bucket Challenge after she was nominated by Taylor Swift. Cara and her friends celebrated Selena's birthday recently in Saint Tropez.
Meanwhile, Cara has her hands full with modelling assignments and appearances. The supermodel has also appeared on the cover page of American Vogue alongside models Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss.
Cara is also trying her hands in the movies and will be playing a mermaid in her upcoming fairytale movie "Peter Pan." Cara acts opposite Hugh Jackman and Rooney Mara in the movie. Cara, who also starred briefly in "Anna Karenina" in 2012, will now be seen in new movies "London Fields" and "Kids in Love."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu