"I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that-that's not my thing": Jennifer Lopez Hates One-Night Stands
By Pooja Bhagat | August 23, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Popularly known as JLo, the star recently appeared in a late night interview show hosted by Chelsea Handler. The star claimed that no matter how much she likes to be in relationships, she does not sleep around with anyone just for fun. "I like being in a relationship," said the 45-year-old mother of two. "I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that-that's not my thing."
Jennifer Lopez will soon publish her memoir.
After three failed marriages, JLo confessed that she would love to get married again. She is currently very much single and does not have any fixed plans to get hitched. "I just go on a connection with a person, you know what I mean?" she told Handler. "I don't really plan things out, they just happen. Maybe, I need to plan better?"
Famously known for her inclination towards younger men, she claimed that age is not a deciding factor for her when she is looking for love. JLo recently broke up with her 27-year-old beau Casper Smart, who was also one of her former back-up dancer.
The world famous singer and actress is also planning to write her first book. She is contemplating an idea of penning her memoirs and calling the work 'True Love'. It will be an honest and open disclosure with some life lessons, which she claims to have learned the hard way. The book is set to be available in stores by November this year.
JLo had a turbulent personal life in the last 15 years, which caused her to be consistently placed under the spotlight. Her first marriage to a Cuban waiter lasted for a year and ended with lots of bitterness. The same happened in her second marriage with Cris Judd.
Following her second divorce, she became acquainted with Ben Affleck in a high profile romantic relationship. The media soon started calling the couple as 'Bennifer', which triggered the trend among other celebrity couples. In probably the most dramatic way, the couple postponed their wedding one day prior to the planned event and eventually broke off.
JLo finally married long-time friend Marc Anthony, from whom she has twins. The couple split after seven years. She began dating ex-boyfriend Casper Smart after the divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates