"I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that-that's not my thing": Jennifer Lopez Hates One-Night Stands
By Pooja Bhagat | August 23, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Popularly known as JLo, the star recently appeared in a late night interview show hosted by Chelsea Handler. The star claimed that no matter how much she likes to be in relationships, she does not sleep around with anyone just for fun. "I like being in a relationship," said the 45-year-old mother of two. "I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that-that's not my thing."
Jennifer Lopez will soon publish her memoir.
After three failed marriages, JLo confessed that she would love to get married again. She is currently very much single and does not have any fixed plans to get hitched. "I just go on a connection with a person, you know what I mean?" she told Handler. "I don't really plan things out, they just happen. Maybe, I need to plan better?"
Famously known for her inclination towards younger men, she claimed that age is not a deciding factor for her when she is looking for love. JLo recently broke up with her 27-year-old beau Casper Smart, who was also one of her former back-up dancer.
The world famous singer and actress is also planning to write her first book. She is contemplating an idea of penning her memoirs and calling the work 'True Love'. It will be an honest and open disclosure with some life lessons, which she claims to have learned the hard way. The book is set to be available in stores by November this year.
JLo had a turbulent personal life in the last 15 years, which caused her to be consistently placed under the spotlight. Her first marriage to a Cuban waiter lasted for a year and ended with lots of bitterness. The same happened in her second marriage with Cris Judd.
Following her second divorce, she became acquainted with Ben Affleck in a high profile romantic relationship. The media soon started calling the couple as 'Bennifer', which triggered the trend among other celebrity couples. In probably the most dramatic way, the couple postponed their wedding one day prior to the planned event and eventually broke off.
JLo finally married long-time friend Marc Anthony, from whom she has twins. The couple split after seven years. She began dating ex-boyfriend Casper Smart after the divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate