"I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that-that's not my thing": Jennifer Lopez Hates One-Night Stands
By Pooja Bhagat | August 23, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Popularly known as JLo, the star recently appeared in a late night interview show hosted by Chelsea Handler. The star claimed that no matter how much she likes to be in relationships, she does not sleep around with anyone just for fun. "I like being in a relationship," said the 45-year-old mother of two. "I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that-that's not my thing."
Jennifer Lopez will soon publish her memoir.
After three failed marriages, JLo confessed that she would love to get married again. She is currently very much single and does not have any fixed plans to get hitched. "I just go on a connection with a person, you know what I mean?" she told Handler. "I don't really plan things out, they just happen. Maybe, I need to plan better?"
Famously known for her inclination towards younger men, she claimed that age is not a deciding factor for her when she is looking for love. JLo recently broke up with her 27-year-old beau Casper Smart, who was also one of her former back-up dancer.
The world famous singer and actress is also planning to write her first book. She is contemplating an idea of penning her memoirs and calling the work 'True Love'. It will be an honest and open disclosure with some life lessons, which she claims to have learned the hard way. The book is set to be available in stores by November this year.
JLo had a turbulent personal life in the last 15 years, which caused her to be consistently placed under the spotlight. Her first marriage to a Cuban waiter lasted for a year and ended with lots of bitterness. The same happened in her second marriage with Cris Judd.
Following her second divorce, she became acquainted with Ben Affleck in a high profile romantic relationship. The media soon started calling the couple as 'Bennifer', which triggered the trend among other celebrity couples. In probably the most dramatic way, the couple postponed their wedding one day prior to the planned event and eventually broke off.
JLo finally married long-time friend Marc Anthony, from whom she has twins. The couple split after seven years. She began dating ex-boyfriend Casper Smart after the divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy