"I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that-that's not my thing": Jennifer Lopez Hates One-Night Stands
By Pooja Bhagat | August 23, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Popularly known as JLo, the star recently appeared in a late night interview show hosted by Chelsea Handler. The star claimed that no matter how much she likes to be in relationships, she does not sleep around with anyone just for fun. "I like being in a relationship," said the 45-year-old mother of two. "I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that-that's not my thing."
Jennifer Lopez will soon publish her memoir.
After three failed marriages, JLo confessed that she would love to get married again. She is currently very much single and does not have any fixed plans to get hitched. "I just go on a connection with a person, you know what I mean?" she told Handler. "I don't really plan things out, they just happen. Maybe, I need to plan better?"
Famously known for her inclination towards younger men, she claimed that age is not a deciding factor for her when she is looking for love. JLo recently broke up with her 27-year-old beau Casper Smart, who was also one of her former back-up dancer.
The world famous singer and actress is also planning to write her first book. She is contemplating an idea of penning her memoirs and calling the work 'True Love'. It will be an honest and open disclosure with some life lessons, which she claims to have learned the hard way. The book is set to be available in stores by November this year.
JLo had a turbulent personal life in the last 15 years, which caused her to be consistently placed under the spotlight. Her first marriage to a Cuban waiter lasted for a year and ended with lots of bitterness. The same happened in her second marriage with Cris Judd.
Following her second divorce, she became acquainted with Ben Affleck in a high profile romantic relationship. The media soon started calling the couple as 'Bennifer', which triggered the trend among other celebrity couples. In probably the most dramatic way, the couple postponed their wedding one day prior to the planned event and eventually broke off.
JLo finally married long-time friend Marc Anthony, from whom she has twins. The couple split after seven years. She began dating ex-boyfriend Casper Smart after the divorce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best