‘Suits’ Season 4 Set To Return To Tackle The Problem Head-On
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 23, 2014 3:38 PM EST
It was thrilling final moments of "Suits" in Season 4 mid-season finale, "This is Rome." Louis finally figured out that Mike never went to Harvard, and that Harvey, Donna and Jessica knew about that. The episode ended with Louis asking Jessica, from the position of strength, to put his name on the wall -- Pearson Specter Litt. This is one twist that no one saw coming. Aaron Korsh, creator of "Suits," has said that when they return with the remaining six episodes of the current season, they will be dealing with the problem head-on.
Louis finding out about Mike's fraud has put Harvey, Jessica, Rachel and Donna in an "interesting position," Korsh said to TV Line. "... it's Mike's secret, which affects Harvey and Jessica and Donna. But it also affects Rachel because, obviously, she's with him, and Louis cares about Rachel."
"Louis cares about them all, they all care about Louis, but he's feeling betrayed," Korsh said, adding, There's a lot, obviously, to get worked out in the last six [episodes], and we come back tackling the problem head-on."
Mike quit Pearson & Specter's at the end of Season 3 and with that, the fear of him getting exposed also evaporated. The first instalment of "Suits" Season 4 opened with Mike working as an investment banker. Harvey and Mike clashed over a hostile takeover battle. Despite being in different teams, Harvey stopped his client Logan Sanders from digging dirt on Mike and publishing about that. But then, Mike got fired towards the end of the first half, as he had made a dirty deal with Charles Forstman. Jessica refused to re-hire Mike, and Harvey was unable to do anything about that. It is Louis who used his award card to get Mike back in the firm. At the time, Louis gave up the opportunity to get Sheila back in his life. Mike returned and with it returned the fear of his fraud getting exposed some day. The ramifications of Louis finding out about Mike's fraud are huge.
The final moments of mid-season finale have showed only the tip of Louis' fury. It will be worth the wait to see how he confronts Harvey and Mike. Korsh has not spilled details about what to expect in the upcoming episodes, as the writers have not yet started working on the new episodes.
The second instalment of "Suits" Season 4 is expected premiere sometime in winter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet