Meet New Human Barbie on the Block: Lolita Richi is Just 16, Claims She Never Had Any Plastic Surgery
By nidhi tewari | August 23, 2014 11:10 AM EST
Move away Valeria Lukyanov, there is another human Barbie named Lolita Richi and she claims to be all natural with no plastic surgery ever done. The 16-year-old Ukrainian girl is just 5 feet and four inches tall and has Barbie doll like huge breasts and a very tiny waist. She says her only artificial feature are her eyes which are just enhanced by the use of wide-eyed contact lenses.
The teenage human Barbie says she has a huge fan following online and many people have openly told her that they are jealous of her good looks, reports Daily Mail in an exclusive interview with Lolita. Ironically, she was a Tomboy who did not even like to play with dolls as a child. But things changed when she grew up and started to like getting dressed.
With an extremely tiny waist measuring just 20 inches, a bust of 32F size and big blue doll like eyes, Lolita feels blessed that she did not have to undergo any plastic surgery procedures to look like a Barbie. But that doesn't mean that she is completely against going under the knife. The youngster feels that every girl should try to look her best and if they are not blessed with good features they should seek the help of a plastic surgeon to correct them.
"All women should be well-kept and immaculate... If a girl doesn't have beautiful eyes then they should wear contact lenses to sort it out. If they have a crooked nose, then she must do something about it, whether that's plastic surgery or not," revealed Lolita to Daily Mail.
The high-school student says she sometimes does use a push-up bra to enhance her breasts and says her 33-year-old mother is her biggest supporter in her pursuit to look like a Barbie doll. Lolita's mother, who has been an actress in her younger days, reportedly helps her daughter apply makeup and wigs and even take her pictures to upload on social media. She also insists that she never uses any photo shop tools to enhance her pictures.
However the almost perfect doll like girl is still single after one failed affair in the past and is still waiting for her Ken. "I'm not attracted to any of the boys at school, although they all like me. They aren't good enough for me and they have an immature mentality. I want to be with a really manly man who is polite, sensible and who doesn't run away from problems," revealed Lolita to the website. Check out her pictures here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories