‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 22, 2014 7:22 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco, who plays Penny in "The Big Bang Theory," recently posted an Instagram video, which features background scenes of the actors. She is seen sporting the pixie hairstyle
Actress Kaley Cuoco arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014.
"Starting off our season 8 with a bang! Thank you for all the love and support! We are thrilled to be back!!! #bbt #season8 #epic #shownight #howisthiscalledwork?!" Cuoco said on Instagram. [CHECK THE VIDEO HERE].
The video opens with Cuoco saying "Season 8 Here We Come." Kunal Nayyar [Raj], Howard [Simon Helberg], Bernadette [Melissa Rauch], Amy [Mayim Bialik], Leonard [ Johnny Galecki], Sheldon [Jim Parsons] are seen on the set of the show in this video.
In Season 7, Penny and Leonard got engaged and were thinking about moving-in, together. The comic-store burned down and Stuart became Mrs Wolowitz's caretaker, Raj revealed that he slept with Emily. Meanwhile, Sheldon was overwhelmed with everything that was happening around him. The final moments of the Season finale saw Leonard and Penny finding Sheldon sitting on a railway platform. He was ready to get on a train and get away from the changes happening in his life and around him. Penny asked Leonard to let Sheldon go and discover himself.
TV Line has reported that Sheldon got on the train, but his whereabouts is still a mystery. The premiere episode is set to reveal Sheldon's whereabouts. The quirky characters of this hugely popular comedy series will continue to grow and evolve. The new season will feature Penny as a pharmaceutical representative. There is likely to be friction between Leonard and Penny, as the latter will be earning good money. The writers of "The Big Bang Theory" are not thinking about introducing babies and Leonard and Penny's wedding is also not happening soon.
The production of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 was originally scheduled to begin on July 31, but due to pay hike negotiations between the leading actors and the producing house, Warner Bros. TV, it got delayed. The actors have returned to work after they signed on the new contracts. The delay has not caused any change in the premiere date.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on September 22, 2014. The season opener consists of two episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More