Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
By Tanya Diente | August 22, 2014 6:26 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" star Chuck Zito reportedly suggested it is okay to beat a woman, especially if she is caught cheating on her man.
Bustle claims that in a video interview by TMZ, the actor reportedly said he would also beat his girlfriend if he ever found out she was cheating on him. His reply seems to suggest that what War Machine brutally did to pornstar Christy Mack was acceptable. Chuck Zito even peppered his statement by hitting his hand with his fist.
The video created a stir on social media, according to bloody elbow. The site reports the former president of the New York chapter of Hell's Angels cleaned up the mess he created by issuing an apology, again via TMZ. However, his "apology" was said to have been done in the worst way possible and leaves much to be desired, said Bustle writer Maitri Mehta who posted his statement online.
The actor said he recalled saying it wasn't his or anyone's business what Christy Mack and War Machine did. He claimed his personal feelings were also involved on his initial statement, when he said that if he caught his wife or girlfriend "bangin" some other guy, then he'd probably beat her, too.
"I want to personally apologize to all the women out there who I might've offended with that statement," he said on his video apology.
Chuck Zito then showed support for all the women population by saying that "if anybody ever touched them, let alone beat them" and then he "would probably kill that guy." The actor claimed he would personally come to any woman's defense if he sees a guy beating her. He further noted that despite any circumstances, no woman deserves to be beaten by any man.
However, the actor reportedly turned the tables to make him look like the victim. According to bloody elbow, Zito pointed out comments made by social media haters that he deserved to have the cancer he was previously diagnosed with. The actor lashed back by saying that no one in this world deserves to have cancer. The actor also claimed he would never agree to domestic violence. He reportedly attributed himself to be someone who is honourable, loyal and respectful.
According to Bustle, Chuck Zito is leaving social media following the hateful comments he received on Twitter for his statement.
Chuck Zito closed his Twitter account. Gee, I wonder why? I so hope his cancer comes back and he dies a slow painful death. Fuck him!
— Dan (@Gaffitoff) August 19, 2014
Really Chuck? If #WarMachine girl cheated she deserved a beating??? Well then I guess you DESERVE Your PROSTATE Cancer!! U fuck! @ChuckZito — Bones (@BoneNumber207) August 18, 2014
— Dolce4evr (@dolce4evr) August 19, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft