Kate Middleton Look-Alike Starts Career As Professional Impersonator
By Riza Ornos | August 22, 2014 5:37 PM EST
In a lookout to find her very own Price William, Christina Spencer is using her resemblance to Kate Middleton to full advantage. She is now starting a career as a professional impersonator, focusing her attention on the compliments that people gave to her about her royal resemblance.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge stands on Centre Court for the men's singles quarter-final tennis match between Andy Murray of Britain and Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 2, 2014.
She pointed out that her resemblance to the Duchess of Cambridge started when she was 21 and the comparison accelerated when Kate married Prince William in April 2011. Sporting a long wavy brown hair and graceful smile, she claimed that she can be an effective Kate Middleton impersonator and she is currently looking for the Prince's look-alike to complete the act.
"It will be people that I don't know at all who tell me I look like her," revealed Spencer in an interview with Daily Mail.
"You can't really have much more of a compliment then saying you look like the Duchess of Cambridge. If you're going to look like somebody then she's the person I would most like to look like."
The aspiring "Kate" believed that her polite manner help her become a credible look-alike of the Prince George's mom. She is even practicing her facial expression and mannerism to mimic the Duchess. Her only concern is her voice which apparently has a lisp which Kate doesn't have.
"'I might have to work on that, but it could be funny to have a lisping Kate," added Spencer.
Meanwhile, the real Kate Middleton is enjoying her one-month long break with Prince William and Prince George in their country home, Anmer Hall. The royal couple is reportedly making the country estate as their new home after the Duke of Cambridge took the job as an ambulance helicopter pilot at the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Hailed as the first royal with a direct line to the throne to be employed by a civilian company, William will donate his entire salary to the charity. He will be under a "mandatory period of training this autumn and winter" will assume his job come spring 2015 once he completed the training.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James