Kate Middleton Look-Alike Starts Career As Professional Impersonator
By Riza Ornos | August 22, 2014 5:37 PM EST
In a lookout to find her very own Price William, Christina Spencer is using her resemblance to Kate Middleton to full advantage. She is now starting a career as a professional impersonator, focusing her attention on the compliments that people gave to her about her royal resemblance.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge stands on Centre Court for the men's singles quarter-final tennis match between Andy Murray of Britain and Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 2, 2014.
She pointed out that her resemblance to the Duchess of Cambridge started when she was 21 and the comparison accelerated when Kate married Prince William in April 2011. Sporting a long wavy brown hair and graceful smile, she claimed that she can be an effective Kate Middleton impersonator and she is currently looking for the Prince's look-alike to complete the act.
"It will be people that I don't know at all who tell me I look like her," revealed Spencer in an interview with Daily Mail.
"You can't really have much more of a compliment then saying you look like the Duchess of Cambridge. If you're going to look like somebody then she's the person I would most like to look like."
The aspiring "Kate" believed that her polite manner help her become a credible look-alike of the Prince George's mom. She is even practicing her facial expression and mannerism to mimic the Duchess. Her only concern is her voice which apparently has a lisp which Kate doesn't have.
"'I might have to work on that, but it could be funny to have a lisping Kate," added Spencer.
Meanwhile, the real Kate Middleton is enjoying her one-month long break with Prince William and Prince George in their country home, Anmer Hall. The royal couple is reportedly making the country estate as their new home after the Duke of Cambridge took the job as an ambulance helicopter pilot at the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Hailed as the first royal with a direct line to the throne to be employed by a civilian company, William will donate his entire salary to the charity. He will be under a "mandatory period of training this autumn and winter" will assume his job come spring 2015 once he completed the training.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Lady Gaga Turns Greek Goddess In A Sea Shell Bra And Pair Of Thongs: Shares Racy Photos From Her Bathroom
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order