Kate Middleton Look-Alike Starts Career As Professional Impersonator
By Riza Ornos | August 22, 2014 5:37 PM EST
In a lookout to find her very own Price William, Christina Spencer is using her resemblance to Kate Middleton to full advantage. She is now starting a career as a professional impersonator, focusing her attention on the compliments that people gave to her about her royal resemblance.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge stands on Centre Court for the men's singles quarter-final tennis match between Andy Murray of Britain and Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 2, 2014.
She pointed out that her resemblance to the Duchess of Cambridge started when she was 21 and the comparison accelerated when Kate married Prince William in April 2011. Sporting a long wavy brown hair and graceful smile, she claimed that she can be an effective Kate Middleton impersonator and she is currently looking for the Prince's look-alike to complete the act.
"It will be people that I don't know at all who tell me I look like her," revealed Spencer in an interview with Daily Mail.
"You can't really have much more of a compliment then saying you look like the Duchess of Cambridge. If you're going to look like somebody then she's the person I would most like to look like."
The aspiring "Kate" believed that her polite manner help her become a credible look-alike of the Prince George's mom. She is even practicing her facial expression and mannerism to mimic the Duchess. Her only concern is her voice which apparently has a lisp which Kate doesn't have.
"'I might have to work on that, but it could be funny to have a lisping Kate," added Spencer.
Meanwhile, the real Kate Middleton is enjoying her one-month long break with Prince William and Prince George in their country home, Anmer Hall. The royal couple is reportedly making the country estate as their new home after the Duke of Cambridge took the job as an ambulance helicopter pilot at the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Hailed as the first royal with a direct line to the throne to be employed by a civilian company, William will donate his entire salary to the charity. He will be under a "mandatory period of training this autumn and winter" will assume his job come spring 2015 once he completed the training.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James