Angelina Jolie ‘Really Horny’ After Splitting From Billy Bob Thornton, Pat O’Brien Reveals
By Anne Lu | August 22, 2014 5:29 PM EST
Angelina Jolie was “really horny” after she split from ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton. Before meeting and falling in love with Brad Pitt, the 39-year-old Hollywood star and philanthropist had been looking for someone to satisfy her.
Cast member Angelina Jolie poses at the premiere of "Maleficent" at El Capitan theatre in Hollywood, California May 28, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30.
According to TV presenter Pat O’Brien, he had a run-in with Jolie in an elevator of a posh Beverly Hills hotel 2002 when she has just become single following her separation from Thornton.
“I said, ‘What’s up, baby?’ And she said with a wink, ‘I’m trying to find this guy I kind of know because I’m really horny right now,” O’Brien wrote in his memoir “I’ll Be Right Back After This.”
He jokingly offered himself to Jolie, and the two laughed.
The identity of the guy Jolie was looking for wasn’t revealed.
Jolie and Thornton wed in 2000, but separated in 2002 a few months after adopting Maddox. Their divorce was finalised in March 2003. She then found love with Pitt during the production of their blockbuster flick “Mr & Mrs Smith” in 2005. They now have six children together, and are engaged to be married.
O’Brien had interviewed the Academy Award-winning actress several times before their encounter at the L’Ermitage Hotel.
In August 2002, he had also interviewed Jon Voight, Jolie’s father, who was apparently heartbroken about his then 27-year-old daughter’s strange behaviour.
“I want to talk to you about my daughter. I’m broken hearted,” Voight allegedly told O’Brien privately. “That’s the reason I’m here. I feel I can trust you as a journalist.”
Voight then had a TV interview to discuss Jolie’s “psychic pain” and “serious mental problems.”
O’Brien continued, “If Voight felt that he was going to win his daughter back by this TV confessional, he was sadly mistaken.”
He was correct. Jolie’s already strained relationship with her father became almost non-existent. Their feud only ended after eight years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date