Nick Canon Confirms Reports of Living Separately With Mariah Carey: 'There is Trouble in Paradise'
By Sonalee singh | August 22, 2014 3:19 PM EST
It seems all is not good in the hood for Nick Canon and Mariah Carey. Canon recently confirmed in his interview with Chris Spencer of Yahoo that he and Carey are living separately.
Mariah Carey and husband, Nick Cannon, arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
"There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months," said Canon about his marriage with Carey
There has been a lot of buzz in regards to Nick Canon and Mariah Carey's divorce. Various reports had suggested earlier that the couple is heading towards a split due to varied reasons. It was also said that cheating and philandering activates tainted their marriage.
However, Canon hinted in his recent interview that cheating is not on the radar. The "America's Got Talent" host quashed the infidelity rumours, according to Huffington Post.
Carey and Nick have two kids together Monroe and Moroccan, both aged 3. Reports of the two living separately have been making rounds on the media for some time now. The Page Six of New York Post had a carried a story of Mariah and Nick suggesting that the latter is living in hotels and there is a lot of fighting going on between the couple.
Mariah's rep said that she would not comment on the singer's personal life, according to the reports by Huffington Post.
The couple got married in 2008. That time Carey was 44-years old and Nick was only 33-years old. The major age gap between the couple had made people around them quite doubtful about their marriage but things seemed fine between the two for many years.
At the time of their marriage in 2008, Carey had talked about her romance with Nick.
"We really do feel we are soulmates. I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me. Cannon added that Carey is "beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside," said Mariah to People magazine.
At that time to commemorate their love, the couple had also had tattoos done. They had a six-week romance before taking the plunge.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates