Nick Canon Confirms Reports of Living Separately With Mariah Carey: 'There is Trouble in Paradise'
By Sonalee singh | August 22, 2014 3:19 PM EST
It seems all is not good in the hood for Nick Canon and Mariah Carey. Canon recently confirmed in his interview with Chris Spencer of Yahoo that he and Carey are living separately.
Mariah Carey and husband, Nick Cannon, arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
"There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months," said Canon about his marriage with Carey
There has been a lot of buzz in regards to Nick Canon and Mariah Carey's divorce. Various reports had suggested earlier that the couple is heading towards a split due to varied reasons. It was also said that cheating and philandering activates tainted their marriage.
However, Canon hinted in his recent interview that cheating is not on the radar. The "America's Got Talent" host quashed the infidelity rumours, according to Huffington Post.
Carey and Nick have two kids together Monroe and Moroccan, both aged 3. Reports of the two living separately have been making rounds on the media for some time now. The Page Six of New York Post had a carried a story of Mariah and Nick suggesting that the latter is living in hotels and there is a lot of fighting going on between the couple.
Mariah's rep said that she would not comment on the singer's personal life, according to the reports by Huffington Post.
The couple got married in 2008. That time Carey was 44-years old and Nick was only 33-years old. The major age gap between the couple had made people around them quite doubtful about their marriage but things seemed fine between the two for many years.
At the time of their marriage in 2008, Carey had talked about her romance with Nick.
"We really do feel we are soulmates. I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me. Cannon added that Carey is "beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside," said Mariah to People magazine.
At that time to commemorate their love, the couple had also had tattoos done. They had a six-week romance before taking the plunge.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop