Jennifer Aniston Prefers Natural Ageing; Slams Cosmetic Surgery
By Smitha Nambiar | August 22, 2014 3:18 PM EST
The former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston, unlike her contemporaries in Hollywood, is not in favor of cosmetic surgery to stay ageless but instead prefers to age naturally.
Cast member Justin Theroux and actress Jennifer Aniston arrive at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
45-year-old Hollywood actress, Jennifer Aniston, is comfortable with the way she is and made it clear that she would never want to go under the knife. "I am grateful to learn from their mistakes, because I am not injecting some chemicals into my face,'' Aniston said in an interview on Yahoo Beauty.
Jennifer Aniston opened up about her opinion on cosmetic surgery and said that it hurts a lot to see her friends in Hollywood who "fight nature" and go for cosmetic surgery to stay ageless. ''I see them and my heart breaks. I think, 'Oh god, if you only know how much older you look. They are trying to stop the clock and all you can see is an insecure person who won't let themselves just age," said Aniston.
The fun-loving and bold star told make-up artist Bobbi Brown that she completely supports the process of natural ageing, and is proud that she never went in for any type of surgery to look ageless. Jennifer wishes that her friends could accept themselves the way they are without having to do things such as botox. Though Aniston is not the kind to judge anybody, she wishes she could stop people she loves from going under the knife.
Another reason why Jennifer Aniston refuses to go for plastic surgery is because her fiancée, 43-year-old Justin Theroux is against any sort of botox or surgery. Aniston thinks that women should try other ways to keep wrinkles at bay. ''It is hydration, and there are also so many things that women can do today with technology. LED light therapy, good lasers that tighten the muscles and massages for your face -- and don't forget great creams. I think that's the route to go.''
Jennifer Aniston, who was voted the "Sexiest Woman of All Time by Men's Health magazine thinks that the fashion industry should incorporate "beauty in all ages and not just 20-something perfect people."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Yuka, A Woolly Mammoth, Is Just 39,000 Years Young, And Wears A Reddish Coat
- Army Of Moonwalkers May Soon Be Ready As Michael Jackson Reportedly Cloned Himself Before Death
- Social Media Conspiracy Fires Up Due To Ancient Engraving On Mars [Watch Video]
- Aussies Love Robots More Than The Japanese Do
- Nanoplug Invisible Hearing Aid Comes With High-Tech Features And Nano-Battery That Recharges Instantaneously
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles