Jennifer Aniston Prefers Natural Ageing; Slams Cosmetic Surgery
By Smitha Nambiar | August 22, 2014 3:18 PM EST
The former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston, unlike her contemporaries in Hollywood, is not in favor of cosmetic surgery to stay ageless but instead prefers to age naturally.
Cast member Justin Theroux and actress Jennifer Aniston arrive at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
45-year-old Hollywood actress, Jennifer Aniston, is comfortable with the way she is and made it clear that she would never want to go under the knife. "I am grateful to learn from their mistakes, because I am not injecting some chemicals into my face,'' Aniston said in an interview on Yahoo Beauty.
Jennifer Aniston opened up about her opinion on cosmetic surgery and said that it hurts a lot to see her friends in Hollywood who "fight nature" and go for cosmetic surgery to stay ageless. ''I see them and my heart breaks. I think, 'Oh god, if you only know how much older you look. They are trying to stop the clock and all you can see is an insecure person who won't let themselves just age," said Aniston.
The fun-loving and bold star told make-up artist Bobbi Brown that she completely supports the process of natural ageing, and is proud that she never went in for any type of surgery to look ageless. Jennifer wishes that her friends could accept themselves the way they are without having to do things such as botox. Though Aniston is not the kind to judge anybody, she wishes she could stop people she loves from going under the knife.
Another reason why Jennifer Aniston refuses to go for plastic surgery is because her fiancée, 43-year-old Justin Theroux is against any sort of botox or surgery. Aniston thinks that women should try other ways to keep wrinkles at bay. ''It is hydration, and there are also so many things that women can do today with technology. LED light therapy, good lasers that tighten the muscles and massages for your face -- and don't forget great creams. I think that's the route to go.''
Jennifer Aniston, who was voted the "Sexiest Woman of All Time by Men's Health magazine thinks that the fashion industry should incorporate "beauty in all ages and not just 20-something perfect people."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Alien Mystery: The Most Famous Unexplained Alien Abduction Cases (Watch Video)
- Aurora Borealis Paints A Beautiful Picture On The Northern Skies [Watch Video]
- University of Waterloo U Study Recommends Best Sex Positions To Ease Back Pain During Lovemaking
- West Seattle Man Accuses Stranger Obese Woman Of Rape While He Was Asleep
- Lady Gaga Wants David Bowie To Perform With Her In Space
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date