Donald Sterling is Gay, V Stiviano Claims
By Anne Lu | August 22, 2014 3:10 PM EST
Donald Sterling is gay, according to his former girlfriend V Stiviano. The disgraced ex-owner of the Los Angeles Clippers NBA team is apparently “into men” and Stiviano was just his “beard.”
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling (C), his wife Shelly (L) and actor George Segal attend the NBA basketball game between the Toronto Raptors and the Los Angeles Clippers at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, December 22, 2008.
Stiviano filed new legal documents in response to Sterling’s wife Rochelle Sterling’s allegations that she accepted expensive gifts from Sterling.
Rochelle is suing Stiviano for the return of Sterling’s multi-million-dollar gifts to her, including a Los Angeles duplex and luxury vehicles such as a Ferrari and Bentley. She claims that Stiviano manipulated the billionaire into giving her the items. Oddly, she does not acknowledge in her filing that Stiviano was in a romantic relationship with Sterling.
TMZ has obtained the legal doc Stiviano has filed in response to Rochelle, claiming the wife knew Sterling had been giving her gifts in exchange for being his “beard.”
Apparently, being Sterling’s beard means his facade to hide his true sexuality.
Stiviano says the 80-year-old mogul is gay, adding that she was “not ever a sexual partner of Donald T. Sterling” and “believes that [Sterling] is a homosexual and enjoys sexual acts and or sexual congress with males.”
Shelley did not only know of Sterling’s sexual orientation, she also condoned it, “as well as acknowledged and approved [Donald’s] gifts of money [to Stiviano].”
As for the gifts that she has received from Sterling, they were not community property, but rather his separate property.
Sterling and Rochelle have been married since 1955 and had three children. They are both being sued by Stiviano for defamation for allegedly slandering her in the media.
This isn’t the first time the Sterlings have come after a purported mistress.
In 2002, they sued a woman named Alexandra Castro to retrieve a Beverly Hills home that she was living in. Castro claimed that Sterling bought the house for her as gift during their three-year romantic relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid