Donald Sterling is Gay, V Stiviano Claims
By Anne Lu | August 22, 2014 3:10 PM EST
Donald Sterling is gay, according to his former girlfriend V Stiviano. The disgraced ex-owner of the Los Angeles Clippers NBA team is apparently “into men” and Stiviano was just his “beard.”
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling (C), his wife Shelly (L) and actor George Segal attend the NBA basketball game between the Toronto Raptors and the Los Angeles Clippers at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, December 22, 2008.
Stiviano filed new legal documents in response to Sterling’s wife Rochelle Sterling’s allegations that she accepted expensive gifts from Sterling.
Rochelle is suing Stiviano for the return of Sterling’s multi-million-dollar gifts to her, including a Los Angeles duplex and luxury vehicles such as a Ferrari and Bentley. She claims that Stiviano manipulated the billionaire into giving her the items. Oddly, she does not acknowledge in her filing that Stiviano was in a romantic relationship with Sterling.
TMZ has obtained the legal doc Stiviano has filed in response to Rochelle, claiming the wife knew Sterling had been giving her gifts in exchange for being his “beard.”
Apparently, being Sterling’s beard means his facade to hide his true sexuality.
Stiviano says the 80-year-old mogul is gay, adding that she was “not ever a sexual partner of Donald T. Sterling” and “believes that [Sterling] is a homosexual and enjoys sexual acts and or sexual congress with males.”
Shelley did not only know of Sterling’s sexual orientation, she also condoned it, “as well as acknowledged and approved [Donald’s] gifts of money [to Stiviano].”
As for the gifts that she has received from Sterling, they were not community property, but rather his separate property.
Sterling and Rochelle have been married since 1955 and had three children. They are both being sued by Stiviano for defamation for allegedly slandering her in the media.
This isn’t the first time the Sterlings have come after a purported mistress.
In 2002, they sued a woman named Alexandra Castro to retrieve a Beverly Hills home that she was living in. Castro claimed that Sterling bought the house for her as gift during their three-year romantic relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop