Food Finger Condoms Turns A Huge Hit In Korea
By Usha Hari | August 22, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Food finger condoms would be the oddest invention you could think of in recent times. Fondly called the "Finger Nap," these sanitary gloves made of plastic resemble like finger condoms and these are used to eat oily food stuff like hamburgers, donuts or pizza. Keep the fingers clean of the grease and the sugary syrup and keep those manicured finger nails in top shape. Some of the diners would find these plastic finger condoms a great idea to get over their irresistible habit of licking the fingers too or as a handy option that would let them answer their cell phone even when they are eating sticky food stuffs.
McDonald's product is pictured in a restaurant in Washington, July 23, 2010.
A distant cousin of Trongs in America, Finger Naps in Korea is thought to be a great help for the kids and the elderly. While Trongs is a gripping tool that is useful for eating finger food such as buffalo wings without getting the fingers messy, the plastic finger condoms are simply worn over the gripping fingers. Some Korean restaurants even have Finger Nap dispensaries, which make them as common as napkins.
Though it is not still clear on how the food finger condoms could be introduced into the American dining scene, these eco-friendly plastic protectors may help to save a lot of napkins by keeping your fingers clean and grease proof.
Korea might have come up with a weird yet extremely useful for those who need to eat greasy and sticky food stuffs with their hands. More countries like Japan and China could follow the suit in the coming days, considering the overwhelming popularity of finger nap. It is a great option to eat food without making your fingers messy and when there is no wash facility around. It would be a good option for those who often find in elbow-deep in grease, sauce or sugar to ensure dining etiquette and to eat smartly without being messy.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop