Soundwave 2015 Festival Tickets Available On Aug. 29, 2014 And Soundwave Members Pre-Sale On Aug. 22, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 21, 2014 9:50 PM EST
The Soundwave 2015, also known as Soundwave XV, has just released its lineup and it features a lot of artists and bands including Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Fall Out Boy, Coldrain, Godsmack and Papa Roach. According to the official website of Soundwave Festival, it will be held on Feb. 21, 2015 in Adelaide, Feb. 22, 2015 in Melbourne, Feb. 28, 2015 in Sydney and March 1, 2015 in Brisbane, Australia. The Soundwave 2015 Festival tickets will be available on Friday, Aug. 29, 2014 and the Soundwave members pre-sale will be on Aug. 22, 2014. Read on to learn more about it.
Musician Marilyn Manson speaks during a news conference about his art exhibit "The Path of Misery" at the San Idefonso museum in Mexico City November 2, 2011. The exhibit will open on Friday. Picture taken November 2, 2011.
The Soundwave members weekend passes pre-sale on Friday, Aug. 22, 2014 will be at 9 am (local time). On Aug. 29, 2014 at 9 am, there will be a General Public weekend passes sale. According to Music Feeds, the limited two-day tickets cost $185 + booking fees. There's also a one day pass to Soundwave in your city and it will cost $120 + booking fees.
The Soundwave 2015 tickets pre-sale for its members will be sent by email on the evening of Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014 and the morning of Friday, Aug. 22, 2014. These tickets must be paid with Mastercard or Visa credit cards. Click HERE to sign up and become a Soundwave Festival member.
For the General public tickets, these will be available for sale in various ticket outlets and on the official Soundwave Festival website.
Aside from the artists mentioned above, Soundgarden, New Found Glory and Incubus will also be part of the Soundwave 2015 lineup. Click HERE to see the artists that will take part in Australia's highly anticipated music festival.
More artists will be announced as part of the Soundwave 2015 lineup in the coming days. However, these are not yet set in stone because the lineup and venues are still subject to change.
A.J. Maddah, the Australian music promoter and Soundwave and Harvest Music Festival founder tweeted that there will be a second announcement for the other artists who will be included in Soundwave 2015. He also said that there will be around 14 bands that will be announced next time. Plus, there will be no additional two-day passes that will be on sale once the second lineup for Soundwave 2015 has been revealed.
For more updates about Soundwave 2015, including the announcement of its second lineup, as well as other news about entertainment, business, technology, finance, sports, health, politics and science, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch The Soundwave 2015 GREETING VIDEO Below Featuring COLDRAIN:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand