5 Holiday Parks You Cannot Afford To Miss
By Pooja Bhagat | August 21, 2014 5:35 PM EST
Are you craving for a getaway with your beloved ones in tow? You can make use of this list of one of the best holiday parks in Australia. Just match the same with your likes and hobbies and start packing for the destination.
Australia has some of the finest Holiday Parks
The major advantage of going to Holiday parks in a vacation is that every member of the family or group gets to enjoy according to his/her taste. There are whole lot activities available for adventurous people and kids while those looking for a break can just laze around in serene surroundings.
Australia hosts one of the best Holiday Parks in the world.Take a quick look:
1. BIG4 Shepparton East Holiday Park, Victoria
It is one of the best adventure holiday parks, especially for kids. It is not a park but a whole universe with a cinema theatre, shopping strips, malls, arcades and mighty KidsTown .It is one of the largest outdoor playgrounds in Australia. Your kids are going to love this for sure.
2. Victor Harbour Holiday and Cabin Park, SA
This park's winning point is its location as it is in one of the largest coastal cities. It promises a whole range of fun filled activities like dolphin watching cruise, penguin spotting and McLaren Vale wineries. It has special kids area called Greenhill Adventure Park will completely entice your kids.
3. BIG4 Bathurst Panorama Holiday Park, NSW
Home of one of our biggest motorsport events, Bathrust is a vibrant regional city with its historic buildings and country charm. The park provides immense possibilities as it has most eye catching landscape and is one of the oldest inland settlements.
4. Discovery Holiday Park Davenport, NSW
Set on the bank of River Mersey in Tasmania, this park provide the facility of camping to its dwellers. Cottage and cabins are also available. Superb service by caterers helps the holiday makers to enjoy the best food and wine experience along with serene beauty.
5. BIG4 Beachlands Holiday Park, WA
This park is situated right by the sandy beaches and breath taking ocean views of Geographe Bay. This park also features restaurants specialising in fresh local produce .It also has a complete range of chalets, spa villas, Jacuzzi and camping sites.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar