5 Holiday Parks You Cannot Afford To Miss
By Pooja Bhagat | August 21, 2014 5:35 PM EST
Are you craving for a getaway with your beloved ones in tow? You can make use of this list of one of the best holiday parks in Australia. Just match the same with your likes and hobbies and start packing for the destination.
Australia has some of the finest Holiday Parks
The major advantage of going to Holiday parks in a vacation is that every member of the family or group gets to enjoy according to his/her taste. There are whole lot activities available for adventurous people and kids while those looking for a break can just laze around in serene surroundings.
Australia hosts one of the best Holiday Parks in the world.Take a quick look:
1. BIG4 Shepparton East Holiday Park, Victoria
It is one of the best adventure holiday parks, especially for kids. It is not a park but a whole universe with a cinema theatre, shopping strips, malls, arcades and mighty KidsTown .It is one of the largest outdoor playgrounds in Australia. Your kids are going to love this for sure.
2. Victor Harbour Holiday and Cabin Park, SA
This park's winning point is its location as it is in one of the largest coastal cities. It promises a whole range of fun filled activities like dolphin watching cruise, penguin spotting and McLaren Vale wineries. It has special kids area called Greenhill Adventure Park will completely entice your kids.
3. BIG4 Bathurst Panorama Holiday Park, NSW
Home of one of our biggest motorsport events, Bathrust is a vibrant regional city with its historic buildings and country charm. The park provides immense possibilities as it has most eye catching landscape and is one of the oldest inland settlements.
4. Discovery Holiday Park Davenport, NSW
Set on the bank of River Mersey in Tasmania, this park provide the facility of camping to its dwellers. Cottage and cabins are also available. Superb service by caterers helps the holiday makers to enjoy the best food and wine experience along with serene beauty.
5. BIG4 Beachlands Holiday Park, WA
This park is situated right by the sandy beaches and breath taking ocean views of Geographe Bay. This park also features restaurants specialising in fresh local produce .It also has a complete range of chalets, spa villas, Jacuzzi and camping sites.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Asia Has World’s Best & Worst Airports 2014 [Complete Lists]
- World’s Worst Tourist Destinations
- MH370 Search Update: Conspiracy To Withhold Full Cargo Manifest Still Alight
- MH370 Oct 23 Update: Public Reports Debris Washed Up In Australian Coastline
- Gwyneth Paltrow To Attend Tasmania’s Tourism Event
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]