Risky Selfies That Were Taken A Few Seconds Before Tragedy Struck
By Usha Hari | August 21, 2014 4:08 PM EST
There will be a last photo for everyone when they die some day. However, when you think that some of these photos could well be taken by the subjects themselves would surely make you feel creepy. The obsession with selfies and the tragic events that followed soon after for some people have made it possible that their last photos turned out to be the ones clicked by them. No matter whether you are a game of Selfies or not, the tragic turn of these events would surely make you sit back and think for a while.
New photo sharing APP is here for all selfie lovers.
Tragedy struck when some of these people took an unnecessary risk to feature themselves in dramatic settings and background.
1. Reggaetón musician Jadiel's clicked his last snapshot just before he was killed in a fatal motorcycle accident.
2. Oscar Otero Aguilar posed with a loaded gun to click a selfie after a drunken party with friends and the gun went off accidentally costing him his life. Click here to see the image.
3. A Polish couple slipped to their death when their effort to take selfies from the cliffs of Cabo Da Roca failed during their holidays in Portugal.
4. Two Iranian women crashed their car as they tried shooting a video of them singing. This horrible accident didn't deter them from trying another selfie on their way to the hospital. Luckily they lived on to share this story with the outside world.
5. A young man in Jaén, Spain was electrocuted by an overhead electric cable when he tried posing for a selfie by climbing on top of the top of a train.
These tragedies would remain as grim reminders of the risk taken by the selfie fans, though it might not necessarily deter them from taking the risk.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Of Cambridge ‘Dissed’ By Camilla Parker-Bowles; Delivery Expected In April- Reports
- 'Green Alien Eggs' Spotted on Sydney's Dee Why Beach
- Robin Williams Confessed To Loving Billy Connolly Like A Brother In A Final Goodbye Call
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde Attends Father’s Funeral Without Handcuffs, Brother Thanks TPB Founder’s Supporters on Facebook
- Drag Queens Fume That Facebook Is Banning Aliases And Threaten to Drop Out Of It
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4