Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Accuse Keyshawn Johnson Of Selling then Mold-Infested Mansion
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 21, 2014 3:55 PM EST
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have just moved into their dream home earlier this year but the move was not all smooth sailing. Before the family could settle in, they discovered the presence of rats in the house and needed to call in a professional exterminator to get the problem under control. A few months later, they have now reportedly found out that the house is also infested with dangerous mold.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Reality TV stars Kourtney and Scott along with their two children, Mason, 4 and Penelope, 2, have moved out of their previous home into a bigger house to accommodate their growing family. Kourtney is currently expecting their third child and in this season's "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," they shared some scenes from their move.
In the reality show, Kourtney and Scott faced a dilemma before they were able to move in due to the discovery of rodents crawling around the house. Kourtney refused to move in until the problem had been resolved. After exterminators handled the problem, the family was finally able to move in. The stay was short-lived because they all needed to pack up and head across the country to The Hamptons to open a DASH store and film "Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons."
The family stayed east side for nearly three months since early June and have since returned to Los Angeles. This week, upon returning, they reportedly found out that their dream home has even more problems than they initially thought. TMZ reports that Kourtney discovered that the mansion is infested with mold which could potentially be dangerous. The pregnant reality star also has two children to think about and they have reportedly checked into the Beverly Hills Montage Hotel to avoid exposure to the dangers in their home.
The mansion was previously owned by professional football player Keyshawn Johnson and reports state that the problem was not initially evident due to a fresh coat of paint that is masking the mold. Meanwhile, days after claims of a cover-up surfaced, Johnson issued a statement through his lawyer saying that he never repainted the home before selling it and that it was inspected thoroughly by the buyer's group before the sale was made. The mold, which was reportedly found in the master's bedroom might have been caused by water leaked through a broken pipe. The incident occurred after the house had already been sold to the Kardashian-Disick family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation