Scott Disick Remains Sober, Healthy And Positive After Alcohol Poisoning Incident
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 21, 2014 3:34 PM EST
Scott Disick has turned over a new leaf and is opting for a healthier lifestyle. The notorious party boy survived an alcohol poisoning scare last June after a weekend of partying while celebrating his 31st birthday. The soon-to-be-father of three kids is now determined to feel good and stay healthy.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe Kardashian joined Scott in Foxwoods Resort and Casino over the weekend to host a booze-filled poolside party. While Khloe was spotted sipping pink champagne, Scott stuck to his bottled water and even joked about drinking from the pool instead of consuming alcohol. During some downtime in the day party, Scott spoke to People and talked about his current situation.
"I'm excited to just be feeling good and living healthy, eating better, exercising more and doing whatever I can to get by," said Scott, who hung out at the party's VIP area for a couple of hours and interacted occasionally with other party-goers.
Disick's alcohol-related antics have been well-documented in the family's array of reality shows stemming out from "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Just last week, an episode aired showing Scott being drink and sloppy in Miami with Khloe stepping in to calm him down before he got himself into any real trouble both with Kourtney or with anyone else.
Scott has had a tough year with both of his parents passing in unrelated circumstances late last year. His mother Bonnie passed in October 2013 while his father Jeffrey passed in December. Despite numerous speculations about the possible effects of the losses to his well-being, Scott was never one to directly connect his grief to his actions and only stated that he had gone through a lot.
"I've had ups and downs. Every time you can better yourself it's a good thing, and a positive thing." said Scott.
Kourtney's long time partner had been documented on various occasions getting into trouble with his girlfriend and other people due to his alcohol abuse. Most of these incidents occurred even before his parents' passing and the struggle to get past it had been a long-running theme in the family's reality shows. Scott has shown massive improvement in recent years and he had in fact been able to repair his relationship not only with Kourtney but with the other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan who had once opposed their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop