Scott Disick Remains Sober, Healthy And Positive After Alcohol Poisoning Incident
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 21, 2014 3:34 PM EST
Scott Disick has turned over a new leaf and is opting for a healthier lifestyle. The notorious party boy survived an alcohol poisoning scare last June after a weekend of partying while celebrating his 31st birthday. The soon-to-be-father of three kids is now determined to feel good and stay healthy.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe Kardashian joined Scott in Foxwoods Resort and Casino over the weekend to host a booze-filled poolside party. While Khloe was spotted sipping pink champagne, Scott stuck to his bottled water and even joked about drinking from the pool instead of consuming alcohol. During some downtime in the day party, Scott spoke to People and talked about his current situation.
"I'm excited to just be feeling good and living healthy, eating better, exercising more and doing whatever I can to get by," said Scott, who hung out at the party's VIP area for a couple of hours and interacted occasionally with other party-goers.
Disick's alcohol-related antics have been well-documented in the family's array of reality shows stemming out from "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Just last week, an episode aired showing Scott being drink and sloppy in Miami with Khloe stepping in to calm him down before he got himself into any real trouble both with Kourtney or with anyone else.
Scott has had a tough year with both of his parents passing in unrelated circumstances late last year. His mother Bonnie passed in October 2013 while his father Jeffrey passed in December. Despite numerous speculations about the possible effects of the losses to his well-being, Scott was never one to directly connect his grief to his actions and only stated that he had gone through a lot.
"I've had ups and downs. Every time you can better yourself it's a good thing, and a positive thing." said Scott.
Kourtney's long time partner had been documented on various occasions getting into trouble with his girlfriend and other people due to his alcohol abuse. Most of these incidents occurred even before his parents' passing and the struggle to get past it had been a long-running theme in the family's reality shows. Scott has shown massive improvement in recent years and he had in fact been able to repair his relationship not only with Kourtney but with the other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan who had once opposed their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues