Dana White And Ronda Rousey Get Asked Silly Questions At The UFC Macau Fight Night Press Con In Hong Kong
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 21, 2014 2:34 PM EST
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Dana White and Ronda Rousey flew to Hong Kong to promote the UFC Fight Night Macau. Dana and Ronda attended a press conference and the journalists came prepared to ask them some crazy and silly questions, which they were more than happy to answer.
Sometimes, the media struggle with what questions to ask celebrities and sport personalities during interviews and press conferences. Here are some fairly imaginative, yet rather stupid, questions that Ronda was asked during their meeting with the journalists in Hong Kong.
"Who wins in a fight, Superman or Goku?"
"Will you marry me?"
"Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur?"
"During the filming of 'The Expendables', did you feel like you could take the entire cast in a fight?"
"Do you like Armenian cuisine and if you do, what would you recommend?"
"I heard rumours that your mom wakes you up with an armbar every morning, is that true?"
Interestingly, the silly questions made the press conference nice, light, and lively. Ask a silly question and you get a silly answer, but not in Ronda's case. She not only responded to the questions but also answered them earnestly.
"Wow, she made that sound like a real serious question," Dana said after Ronda shared her thoughts on who would win if Superman and Goku were to fight each other.
MMA In Asia made the video of Dana and White Hong Kong press conference below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/MMA inASIA
On Aug. 23, UFC returns to the Cotai Arena in Macao for a middleweight showdown between Cung Le and Michael Bisping. The co-main event features Tyron Woodley and Dong Hyun Kim. In the remaining card, Zhang Lipeng will take on Brendan O'Reilly and Ning Guangyou will fight Jianping Yang. The preliminary card includes Wang Sai vs. Danny Mitchell, Alberto Mina vs. Shinsho Anzai, Roland Delorme vs. Yuta Sasaki, Wang Anying vs. Colby Covington, Yao Zhikui vs. Royston Wee, and Elizabeth Phillips vs. Milana Dudieva.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide