‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Update: Final Episode Air Date, Club Members Who Will Die
By Riza Ornos | August 21, 2014 1:56 PM EST
Morphing into a Grim Reaper in the show's finale, "Sons of Anarchy" lead star Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) is moving forward with his plan for revenge with his biker gang ready to kill and die for the club. With the body count piling up, series creator, Kurt Sutter, revealed how many club members are going to meet Mr. Mayhem in the seventh and final season of the biker gang series.
Cast member Charlie Hunnam speaks at a panel for the television series ''Sons of Anarchy'' during the FX portion of the Television Critics Association Summer press tour in Beverly Hills, California August 2, 2013.
"Two club members will be dead," revealed Sutter in an interview with Entertainment Weekly as the show will have its fall premiere next month. "I don't think there'll be more than that."
Based on the Web site's survey, fans are voting for Juice (Theo Rossi) who is most likely to die in SOA season 7 when he chose to help Gemma to dispose all evidence in Tara's murder and even killed Sheriff Roosevelt to cover it up. Juice topped the fans' hit list with 86 per cent of the voters wants him dead. Based on the show's trailer, he is on his own with only Unser trying to reach out for him.
Other club members who are predicted to die is Rat (Niko Nicotera) and Tig (Kim Coates), with 64 percent and 63 percent believed that they deserve the wrath of Mr. Mayhem. The safest members of the club who is predicted to be in the final ride includes Chibs (Tommy Flanagan), SAMCRO's vice-president, and the club's treasurer, Bobby (Mark Boone Junior).
Currently in productions for the upcoming season, Charlie Hunnam is gearing up for an explosive season as he transforms his character into a madman ready to kill and die just to get justice for his wife. Played by veteran actress, Katey Sagal, Gemma Teller ended season 6 with a fork in Tara's head. Season 7 will be a tough one for her as she tries to hide her participation to the murder.
In his interview with TV Line, Sutter was asked if Tara will get the chance to appear in the show's flashback or even a vision to her grieving Jax. "I've never done flashbacks or dream sequences on this show. They tend to pull me out of the reality of a show like this. Although The Sopranos used them very effectively with Tony, it doesn't make sense for Jax to experience that," Sutter told the publication.
"Sons of Anarchy" is scheduled to kick its seventh season on Sept. 9 and will air its final episode on Tuesday, Dec. 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports