Michael Sheen’s Disturbing Reaction To His Co-Star's Breast
By Tanya Diente | August 21, 2014 1:08 PM EST
"Masters of Sex" actress Lizzy Caplan recalled the horrifying moment co-star Michael Sheen vomited after he touched her breast during a sex scene.
Actor Michael Sheen arrives at the 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, California March 1, 2014.
According to thewrap, the actress revealed some details about her first sex scene with Michael Sheen in "Masters of Sex" during her guest appearance at the "Conan O'Brien Show" (video below).
Talking to the host, the Emmy-nominated actress recalled their scene didn't go very well at all. She said at first she was really nervous and uncomfortable. Lizzy Caplan recalled her hands were actually shaking as the thought of doing a sex scene with a friend frightened her.
"I was scared, mainly because he was my friend at that point. I don't generally conduct myself in that way with my friends," she said.
However, according to the site, Lizzy felt slightly better when she learned that Michael Sheen also felt the same hesitation.
Mirror UK reports when Lizzy's character Virginia started unfastening her blouse and have removed her bra, she grabbed Dr. Bill's hand (Sheen) to put it over her breast. That's when the actress realized the actor's hands were also sweaty and trembling from nervousness. The moment the director ended their scene, she recalled her surprised when she saw her co-star dash for a trash bin to vomit.
"They yell 'Cut' and he immediately walks over to a garbage can and throws up," she told Conan.
Lizzy Caplan reportedly felt horrified and hurt at Michael Sheen's reaction especially since he vomited right after touching her breast. She claimed her "whole self-confidence plummeted to the ground."
According to the site the actress claimed his vomiting made her realise then that she is "a monster" who makes people vomit just by touching her. She claimed "anybody who touches" her "will end up vomiting and that's just the way it's going to be."
However, Michael Sheen had a good excuse for his reaction. Lizzy Caplan later learned that the actor vomited because he was reportedly suffering from food poisoning. Apparently, it wasn't a "direct cause and effect situation" as what the actress initially thought.
Lizzy Caplan plays as the human sexuality teacher Virginia Johnson in "Masters of Sex."
Source: YouTube/ Team Coco
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate