Michael Sheen’s Disturbing Reaction To His Co-Star's Breast
By Tanya Diente | August 21, 2014 1:08 PM EST
"Masters of Sex" actress Lizzy Caplan recalled the horrifying moment co-star Michael Sheen vomited after he touched her breast during a sex scene.
Actor Michael Sheen arrives at the 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, California March 1, 2014.
According to thewrap, the actress revealed some details about her first sex scene with Michael Sheen in "Masters of Sex" during her guest appearance at the "Conan O'Brien Show" (video below).
Talking to the host, the Emmy-nominated actress recalled their scene didn't go very well at all. She said at first she was really nervous and uncomfortable. Lizzy Caplan recalled her hands were actually shaking as the thought of doing a sex scene with a friend frightened her.
"I was scared, mainly because he was my friend at that point. I don't generally conduct myself in that way with my friends," she said.
However, according to the site, Lizzy felt slightly better when she learned that Michael Sheen also felt the same hesitation.
Mirror UK reports when Lizzy's character Virginia started unfastening her blouse and have removed her bra, she grabbed Dr. Bill's hand (Sheen) to put it over her breast. That's when the actress realized the actor's hands were also sweaty and trembling from nervousness. The moment the director ended their scene, she recalled her surprised when she saw her co-star dash for a trash bin to vomit.
"They yell 'Cut' and he immediately walks over to a garbage can and throws up," she told Conan.
Lizzy Caplan reportedly felt horrified and hurt at Michael Sheen's reaction especially since he vomited right after touching her breast. She claimed her "whole self-confidence plummeted to the ground."
According to the site the actress claimed his vomiting made her realise then that she is "a monster" who makes people vomit just by touching her. She claimed "anybody who touches" her "will end up vomiting and that's just the way it's going to be."
However, Michael Sheen had a good excuse for his reaction. Lizzy Caplan later learned that the actor vomited because he was reportedly suffering from food poisoning. Apparently, it wasn't a "direct cause and effect situation" as what the actress initially thought.
Lizzy Caplan plays as the human sexuality teacher Virginia Johnson in "Masters of Sex."
Source: YouTube/ Team Coco
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate