Michael Sheen’s Disturbing Reaction To His Co-Star's Breast
By Tanya Diente | August 21, 2014 1:08 PM EST
"Masters of Sex" actress Lizzy Caplan recalled the horrifying moment co-star Michael Sheen vomited after he touched her breast during a sex scene.
Actor Michael Sheen arrives at the 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, California March 1, 2014.
According to thewrap, the actress revealed some details about her first sex scene with Michael Sheen in "Masters of Sex" during her guest appearance at the "Conan O'Brien Show" (video below).
Talking to the host, the Emmy-nominated actress recalled their scene didn't go very well at all. She said at first she was really nervous and uncomfortable. Lizzy Caplan recalled her hands were actually shaking as the thought of doing a sex scene with a friend frightened her.
"I was scared, mainly because he was my friend at that point. I don't generally conduct myself in that way with my friends," she said.
However, according to the site, Lizzy felt slightly better when she learned that Michael Sheen also felt the same hesitation.
Mirror UK reports when Lizzy's character Virginia started unfastening her blouse and have removed her bra, she grabbed Dr. Bill's hand (Sheen) to put it over her breast. That's when the actress realized the actor's hands were also sweaty and trembling from nervousness. The moment the director ended their scene, she recalled her surprised when she saw her co-star dash for a trash bin to vomit.
"They yell 'Cut' and he immediately walks over to a garbage can and throws up," she told Conan.
Lizzy Caplan reportedly felt horrified and hurt at Michael Sheen's reaction especially since he vomited right after touching her breast. She claimed her "whole self-confidence plummeted to the ground."
According to the site the actress claimed his vomiting made her realise then that she is "a monster" who makes people vomit just by touching her. She claimed "anybody who touches" her "will end up vomiting and that's just the way it's going to be."
However, Michael Sheen had a good excuse for his reaction. Lizzy Caplan later learned that the actor vomited because he was reportedly suffering from food poisoning. Apparently, it wasn't a "direct cause and effect situation" as what the actress initially thought.
Lizzy Caplan plays as the human sexuality teacher Virginia Johnson in "Masters of Sex."
Source: YouTube/ Team Coco
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop