‘Diablo III Reaper Of Souls' 'Ultimate Evil Edition' Available Now On PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 And Xbox One [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | August 21, 2014 12:57 PM EST
The "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" "Ultimate Evil Edition" from Blizzard Entertainment is available now on video game console for PlayStation 3, or "PS3," "PS4," Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Read on to learn more about it.
Visitors play the "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" video game at the Blizzard Entertainment exhibition stand during the Gamescom 2014 fair in Cologne August 13, 2014. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 13 to August 17.
According to Battle.net, the "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" "Ultimate Evil Edition" includes new crafting options, Legendary loot, the Adventure Mode, the Crusader class and Act V. Plus, characters can level up to 70.
Moreover, it offers various options to play with others including the Apprentice Mode, the Nemesis System, the Player Gift and the Player Mail.
1. Apprentice Mode - used for group playing with friends
2. Nemesis System - sends monsters to slay the heroes in one of your friends' games
3. Player Mail - allows players to mail treasures like rare loot to friends
4. Player Gift - allows players to give gifts to other players
Also, those who have original "Diablo III" characters on the Xbox 360 and "PS3" can transfer it to their choice of next-gen console ("PS4" or Xbox One). Below are the steps on how to go about the said transfer.
How To Transfer "Diablo III" Characters From PS3 To PS4 And Xbox 360 To Xbox One (Same Brand, Different Generation):
- Exporting Your Save Data From "Diablo III":
1. Launch the digital version of the "Diablo III" or insert the original "Diablo III" disc.
2. Download and install the "Diablo III" patch 1.0.3.
3. Log in to your Xbox Live (XBL) or Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account.
4. Go to the main menu. Then, Navigate to "More" > "Export Save."
5. Confirm and continue through any prompts that appear.
- Importing Your Save Data to "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" "Ultimate Evil Edition":
1. Log in to the same XBL or SEN account from which you exported your save.
2. Launch the digital version of the "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" "Ultimate Evil Edition" or insert the original disc of the said expansion.
After doing the steps above, the "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" "Ultimate Evil Edition" will automatically check its servers for the exported save data and then, it will load it on the player's new platform.
Click HERE to learn more about how to export save files of "Diablo III" characters including how to manually import a save. Click HERE to buy the "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" "Ultimate Evil Edition" for PlayStation 3, or "PS3," "PS4," Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Watch The "Diablo III Reaper Of Souls" "Ultimate Evil Edition" Videos Below:
"Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" - Spawning Ultimate Evil | PS4
"Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls" - "Ultimate Evil Edition" Trailer [EN]
READ MORE ABOUT "DIABLO III: REAPER OF SOULS":
PS4 News: Upcoming Firmware Updates, PlayStation TV Detailed and Destiny and Diablo III's Possible PS4 Bundle
To contact the editor, e-mail: