'America’s Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarterfinals Week 4 Results Recap, Spoilers: 5 Semifinalists Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | August 21, 2014 12:42 PM EST
"America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) wrapped up its Quarterfinals round. Tonight, the show hosted its final episode of four-part quarterfinals and selected another top 5 performers for semifinals round. The four judges-Mel B, Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and Heidi Klum- also used their powers to choose one out of the five semifinalists. Here is a detailed recap of what happened on 'America's Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarterfinals Week 4 Results Episode. [Warning: Spoilers ahead!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarterfinals Week 4 Results episode. Read at your own risk.
'America's Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarter Finals Week 4
On Tuesday night, viewers and the judges enjoyed some very entertaining acts. The 12 performers who presented the show were: Dom the Bom's Triple threat, Smoothini, One-Voice Children's Choir, Extreme Dance Company, Emil and Dariel, Nina Burri, Quintavious Johnson, Bad Boys of Ballet, Kelli Glover, Mothmen Dance and Jonah Smith.
'America's Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarterfinals Week 4 Results/Elimination Episode Recap (Spoilers)
The show kicked off with host Nick Cannon welcoming the audience and the judges to "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarterfinals finals round. Viewers saw Nick Cannon and today's guest Taylor Williamson chatting backstage. It is followed by the big announcement about Extreme Dance group's coach getting engaged. The show also saw a performance by "America's Got Talent" 2013 runner-up Taylor Williamson. Later, Nick Cannon announced the new twist in the show which allows public to vote for their favourite acts on Tuesday and Wednesday both.
America's Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarterfinals Week 4 Results (Spoilers)
In the first round of elimination, Emil & Dariel, Dom the Bom's Triple Threat and Extreme are put together. While, Dom the Bom and Extreme are eliminated Emil & Dariel move on to the semifinals.
In the second round, Jonah Smith and Bad Boys of Ballet stand together. Jonah Smith gains entry to the next round and the other group is sent packing.
The third group consists of child singer Quintavious Johnson and Mothmen Dance. The announcement was made that Quintavious Johnson advances to the semifinals leaving Mothmen Dance eliminated.
The fourth round sees Smoothini get through and Jonatan Riquelme getting eliminated.
At the end, the four judges chose between One Voice Children's Choir, Nina Burri and Kelli Glover. The judges choose Kelli Glover.
To sum up, the top 5 acts/Semifinalists of "AGT" 2014 are:
-Emil and Dariel
For more "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) spoilers and information, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery