3 PS4 Games Coming Out: 'Diablo III: Reaper of Souls,' 'Playroom' DLC And 'CounterSpy'
By Gel Galang | August 21, 2014 12:23 PM EST
Quite a number of new games are coming out for the PS4. While not all of them are big-named titles, these new titles are out to give more choices for the hardcore gamer.
A man plays a video game on Sony Corp's PlayStation 4 console at its showroom in Tokyo July 16, 2014. Japan's Sony Corp is hammering out plans to rise from the ashes of nearly $10 billion lost in six years by building a future around its last consumer electronics blockbuster - the PlayStation. Sony plans to reposition the video console warhorse as a hub for a network of streamed services, according to three senior officials, offering social media, movies and music as well as games. The executives spoke to Reuters on condition they not be named because the matters are still in early stages of discussion. Picture taken July 16, 2014.
Sharp Aquos Crystal May Overtake Samsung, LG in True Bezel-Free Smartphone Battle with Sprint Announcement
'Diablo III: Reaper of Souls' Brings In The Angel Of Death
The Ultimate Evil Edition of "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls" is already out for the PS4 and PS3. This will bring more depth to Angel of Death Malthael's role in the "Diablo" universe. With the title comes new modes and a new class, "the Crusader."
Those who have already played through Sanctuary in "Diablo III" would be happy to know that any progress that they've made in that title will automatically carry over to "Reaper of Souls," according to the PlayStation Blog.
In addition, Trusted Reviews noted there are a couple of changes from the original, such as use of DualShock 4, which takes movement beyond a lot of clicking to making use of the analogue stick, D-pad and other controls.
Some fans have even reported a smooth experience with the pre-load option for the PS4 console.
Espionage And The #PS4share With 'CounterSpy'
Dynamighty's espionage game has been in production for a year and a half. It's now debuting on the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita bringing in a crucial mission of stopping the moon from being blown up.
Over at the PlayStation Blog Europe, the creators are inviting gamers to share their own screenshots or GIFs of the game, as sampled already in the link above, which can then be tagged with the #PS4share.
"If you create something particularly spy worthy, don't forget to tweet it over to the @dynamighty Twitter account, where we can see it and share the best ones that were passed along to us."
New DLC For 'The Playroom'
A free DLC is coming to "The Playroom," tagged as the AR Studio. This was announced recently over at the PlayStation Blog, with details on what's coming for the PS4 Camera-driven title.
The expansion will let players turn their own living room into a broadcasting studio, with the added capability of special effects, images and photos ready for designing their own set. The AR Studio makes use of the PlayStation App if players want to use the images and photos in their smart devices.
Attack of the Fanboy also reported that, despite the lack of MP3 support for the PS4, "Playroom" AR Studio does let gamers play music via a USB stick.
"The Playroom" will also get a few more tweaks, including more effects, controller effects, the addition of a dedicated projector for live commentaries and a rating system for broadcasts using the Interact button.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'The Sims 4' Disappointing In-Game Factors And Pixelated Downloadable Pirated Copies
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown