Miranda Kerr Rumoured to be Pregnant with Justin Bieber’s Child
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | August 21, 2014 12:23 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is rumoured to be carrying Justin Bieber's child.
According to a tabloid report, the Australian model is secretly pregnant with the Canadian pop star's baby. Star Magazine reported about an apparent feud between Bieber and Orlando Bloom as a result of an alleged love triangle among the three. Kerr dated the British actor since 2007 and got married in July 2010. Kerr gave birth to Bloom's son in 2011.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
However, the marriage apparently went into trouble as the couple announced in October 2013 about their plans to end the matrimony. There have been rumours since then that Kerr has slept with a number of celebrities. Bieber is probably the youngest of the rumoured lot that the 31-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel has had sex with.
The latest rumour, as ignited by the tabloid, is that Kerr is carrying Bieber's child. The 20-year-old pop teenage heartthrob was apparently responsible for the "secret pregnancy," according to Star. The apparent basis of the claim the tabloid is making is one photograph of Kerr that was shared by Bieber on Instagram. While there are enough reasons to believe that Bloom may be miffed with Bieber, there may not be a love-angle about it. Bloom and Bieber had a fight earlier as the British actor reportedly tried to punch Bieber. Shortly after the fight, Bieber posted the photo of the Aussie lingerie model in an apparent effort to taunt her husband.
Several media outlets especially the ones that cover celebrity gossip have made fun of the claim. While there were several justifications given on such websites on why Kerr could not possibly carry Bieber's child, one big reason cited that Star did not make it as the main cover story for their magazine. More importance was given to Gwyneth Paltrow who was apparently "caught with married TV exec!" The magazine cover also features the "rags to riches" story of Chris Patt and Demi Moore's "heartbreak" as her daughter was in "drug rehab."
Miranda Kerr is no stranger to rumours. She has previously been linked with Aussie businessman, James Packer and the Academy Award nominee, Leonardo DiCaprio, as well.
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change