Nick Young Goes Out on a Date with Iggy Azalea; Rape Allegations Against the Lakers’ Star Player Reportedly Dropped
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 21, 2014 12:19 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers player, Nick Young, was recently spotted in a casual supper date with girlfriend Aussie-born singer-rapper Iggy Azalea. The lovebirds reportedly had dinner at popular restaurant Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, California on Aug. 19.
The Daily Mail has obtained exclusive snaps of Young and Azalea's romantic dinner. Young was dressed in a red and black checkered long sleeve shirt over a plain white T-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. Azalea opted for an eye-catching figure-hugging multi-coloured dress and nude stilettos. Azalea had her hair in a glam, yet clean and classy, bun matching her light make-up. Azalea was wearing the necklace that Young had given her on her birthday. It was the necklace that has both of Young and Azalea's surnames engraved on it.
Meanwhile, three of the seven allegations against the Lakers' swingman have reportedly been dropped. According to West Side Today, the woman who claimed to have had "non-consensual sex" with Young after he met her and bought her drinks at a Crown Bar in Hollywood in 2011 have initially filed charges of "battery, sexual battery, assault, sexual assault, false imprisonment, intention infliction of emotional distress, and negligence" against Young. However, the Court has dropped the lawsuits for "assault, sexual assault, and false imprisonment" after Young's lawyer, Steve Cochran, has filed papers in July asking for the aforementioned charges to be dismissed.
The appellant's legal representative did not oppose the motion and said they will still go forward with the remaining complaints, West Side Today further reported.
According to an article in TMZ Sports in May, the woman claimed that Young had slipped a drug on her drink before taking her home and raping her. She immediately filed a rape case but police authorities dropped them because they thought that the claims were bogus. When the rape allegations were dismissed, the woman then filed a civil lawsuit.
Young has already spoken about the incident and said that he couldn't possibly be guilty of raping the woman who was suing him because his DNA didn't match the DNA that the police had collected from her.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier