Killer Discounts In The Advent Of iPhone 6 Release: Apple iPad Mini At $199, iPad Air Gets $130 Off And Beats Headset Gets 10% Off
By Pavithra Rathinavel | August 21, 2014 12:16 PM EST
With the next-generation iPhone 6 release date approaching, Apple is providing a slew of discounts on its current-generation products. This includes the iPad Mini, the iPad Air and the Beats by Dr. Dre headsets/products.
A customer looks over the selection of tablet computers at a Sam's Club during a media tour in Bentonville, Arkansas June 5, 2014. The tour was part of Walmart Stores Inc. annual shareholder meeting.
Apparently, Target is selling Apple iPad Mini for $199 starting today. Interested readers should check out this link. It is worth noting that, this could be a limited period offer or until the stocks last. Moreover, this offer is valid only for this week. This discounted price is available for Target.com users and also at the Target retail stores across locations in the U.S. The quoted price of $199 makes the iPad Mini cheaper by $30 when compared to the top-selling Android counterparts at the retail shop, according to 9to5mac.
In addition, this discounted price is a $100 reduction from the original iPad Mini's price and $20 less than the refurbished iPad Mini variant. The key specifications of this Mini tablet include 7.9-inch display and dual-core Apple A5 processor.
Furthermore, WiFi-only iPad Air models in space gray and silver hues are available for $30 discount in Staples. Interested readers should check out this link to avail the offer. Adding cherry on top, the coupon code 79449 could help get an additional $100 off. This pushes the discounted price of 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB Wifi-only iPad Air models to $369, $469 and $569 respectively. The key specifications of this Air tablet include 9.7-inch display and Apple A7 processor.
Apple acquired Beats Electronics and Beats Music streaming service recently. However, the tech giant has slashed the price of all Beats by Dr. Dre gears by 10%. This offer is applicable for purchases made via the online store as well as the retail stores. Also the same offer can be availed from Amazon and Best Buy. It is worth noting that, the 10% offer is applicable only till Aug. 23, according to 9to5toys.
The discounted Apple Beats gears include headphones, earphones, and speakers. In addition, readers who are planning to buy Beats Pill Dude speaker stand may still have to shell out the full price of $49.95 from Apple store. However, Amazon offers the same with 10% discount at $44.95.
Notably, Apple introduced a new Beats products section in its online store following the acquisition. Furthermore, Apple reduced the price of Beats Music by providing a new $99-per-year subscription option.
As mentioned earlier, this is a limited period offer. Hence readers are advised to utilise the offer/coupons as soon as possible.
2. Xiaomi Mi4 To Faceoff New Meizu MX4 Priced At $320 With 5.5-Inch Display, 3 GB RAM And More - [Read]
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots