One Direction News: From Leaked Album Hoax to Harry Styles' Fear of Dentists
By Diadem Pambid | August 21, 2014 9:59 AM EST
One Direction had recently dished a few details about their upcoming album which isn't set to be released anytime soon. Yet, a hash tag about the 1D album getting leaked trended on Twitter which caused "Directioners" to go crazy. In addition, Harry's latest tweet also got fans saying "aw." Here's all the latest news on the British boy band.
Members of the music group One Direction (L-R) Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayne Malik, Liam Payne and Harry Styles pose for photographers during a photocall for their film 'One Direction; This is Us' in London August 19 2013.
The next album of One Direction doesn't even have an album title yet but that didn't stop a certain prankster from starting the trend on Twitter. The hash tag #OneDirectionAlbumLeaked started trending on Twitter which prompted a number of "Directioners" to scour the Web for the said album. Yet, this said leak was just a hoax. The album of 1D is set to be released a little bit later this year.
Niall Horan talked about a few details about the upcoming album. According to the Irish member of the boy band, the songs in the album will be a "bit more edgy."
"I think it's going to be a little bit more edgy. But obviously we feel like we've got some really good songs and we are happy," stated Horan in an interview on The Today Show.
In addition to reacting to the album leak hoax, fans of 1D are in dispute over a report by Heat Magazine. The magazine claims Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are feuding which led the boys to stay at separate hotels during their "Where We Are" world tour.
On the other hand, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan have been staying at one hotel. "Directioners" have of course trashed the reports by Heat claiming it wasn't due to a feud that the boys are staying at different hotels but for safety reasons alone.
"Don't worry people! They are much "bigger" now than when they had their first tour, so they probably are staying in different hotels to avoid massive mob scenes from their fans," stated one "Directioner" on Twitter.
In other 1D related news, Harry Styles sent out a shocking tweet about being afraid of the dark and of dentists. Yet, this was a tweet sent in error all to the fact that it missed the hash tag #nowplaying as the lines were taken from "Secrets" by Mary Lambert. Fans of the curly-haired cutie were quick to send their sympathies.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’