The Clearest iPhone 6 Release Images in Newly Assembled Piece, Retail Box Leaked with Killer Features
By Precious Silva | August 21, 2014 9:55 AM EST
Apple's iPhone 6 release looms around the corner with more details surfacing by the day. While there have been numerous leaks showing different parts and sections of the iPhone 6, the latest leak provides an overview on how they look when assembled together. People can now see a fully assembled iPhone 6 that may soon hit stores. To even support the almost final look of Apple's upcoming flagship, another leak shows the device in retail box. Can Apple really deliver a killer?
A woman holds her new Apple iPhone 5S after buying it at an Apple Store at Tokyo's Ginza shopping district September 20, 2013.
The latest leak comes from Feld & Volk (via MacRumors). The luxury phone maker has released photos of the iPhone 6 with the front and real panel assembled together.
Given the parts are real then these will be the clearest look on the iPhone 6 yet according to Business Insider. The components featured in Feld & Volk's images are unfinished versions. This means that Apple's flagship may look different than previously reported. Regardless if the release may be a little different, the leak does not provide a good insight on what people can expect from the device. The photos have also been consistent from previous details reported. The most apparent changes in the design include a new body, thinner frame and curved edges.
To support the almost near release of the iPhone 6, Tech Radar reports about a new set of images showing the iPhone 6 in retail box. According to the site, the source claims that the photos came from an Apple beta tester. However, the source refused to offer more details. Like every iPhone 6 leak, this should be taken with a grain of salt. The site clarified that it cannot ascertain 100% the authenticity of the leak. It is not the photos are fake; rather, there is the debate whether the retail box and device are really under iPhone 6.
To see the leaked photos, click here. Reports pegged Apple's official announcement on September 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness