‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | August 21, 2014 12:11 AM EST
The producers of "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" have released an animated version of the teaser trailer seen at the Comic-Con event. The actual footage from the event has not yet been released to the general audience.
Attendees look over the new Batman outfit on at the comic franchise's 75th anniversary display during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 24, 2014. Picture taken July 24, 2014. REUTERS/Sandy Huffaker
Readers who have seen the trailer from the Comic-Con event will recognize that the animation trailer is a remake of that video. Viewers see Batman switching on the Bat-Signal on a rainy night in the video. The signal reveals Superman in the air. Both the superheroes have glowing eyes.
Perhaps an addition in the animation video is that of Wonder Woman. The Comic-Con trailer did not feature Gal Gadot. Fans and earlier reacted to the costume of Wonder Woman, comparing it to the one worn by Lucy Lawless in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess."
The other videos released from the sets of "Batman vs. Superman" shows Ben Affleck as an ageing Bruce Wayne with a patch of grey hair. Another video showed a car chase in an urban setting and people running away from the approaching cars.
Ben Affleck's voice as Batman was also teased by the producers in one of the videos. The actor has been facing a lot of resistance from the fans for playing this role. One of the first images of the actor from the sets went viral with fans calling it "Sad Batman."
The main plot of the movie has not yet been revealed by the producers. But a recent leak by Geektyrant gives fans some hints at what can be expected. The leak has not yet been confirmed, so fans are advised to treat it as a rumour.
The report claims that the leak comes from a crew member of the movie. Apparently LexCorp has gotten hold of General Zod's body and some Kryptonite. General Zod was defeated and his ship destroyed in the movie "Man of Steel," released in 2013.
"Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" is slated to be released on March 25, 2016 in the U.S and on April 29, 2016 in the UK. Fans of the franchise are eagerly waiting for the first official trailer of the movie.
'Batman vs. Superman' Plot Spoilers - General Zod and Lexcorp [Read]
'Batman vs. Superman:' Release Date and Aquaman Water Test - Report [Read]
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Leaked Video from the Set [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks