‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | August 21, 2014 12:11 AM EST
The producers of "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" have released an animated version of the teaser trailer seen at the Comic-Con event. The actual footage from the event has not yet been released to the general audience.
Attendees look over the new Batman outfit on at the comic franchise's 75th anniversary display during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 24, 2014. Picture taken July 24, 2014. REUTERS/Sandy Huffaker
Readers who have seen the trailer from the Comic-Con event will recognize that the animation trailer is a remake of that video. Viewers see Batman switching on the Bat-Signal on a rainy night in the video. The signal reveals Superman in the air. Both the superheroes have glowing eyes.
Perhaps an addition in the animation video is that of Wonder Woman. The Comic-Con trailer did not feature Gal Gadot. Fans and earlier reacted to the costume of Wonder Woman, comparing it to the one worn by Lucy Lawless in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess."
The other videos released from the sets of "Batman vs. Superman" shows Ben Affleck as an ageing Bruce Wayne with a patch of grey hair. Another video showed a car chase in an urban setting and people running away from the approaching cars.
Ben Affleck's voice as Batman was also teased by the producers in one of the videos. The actor has been facing a lot of resistance from the fans for playing this role. One of the first images of the actor from the sets went viral with fans calling it "Sad Batman."
The main plot of the movie has not yet been revealed by the producers. But a recent leak by Geektyrant gives fans some hints at what can be expected. The leak has not yet been confirmed, so fans are advised to treat it as a rumour.
The report claims that the leak comes from a crew member of the movie. Apparently LexCorp has gotten hold of General Zod's body and some Kryptonite. General Zod was defeated and his ship destroyed in the movie "Man of Steel," released in 2013.
"Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" is slated to be released on March 25, 2016 in the U.S and on April 29, 2016 in the UK. Fans of the franchise are eagerly waiting for the first official trailer of the movie.
'Batman vs. Superman' Plot Spoilers - General Zod and Lexcorp [Read]
'Batman vs. Superman:' Release Date and Aquaman Water Test - Report [Read]
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Leaked Video from the Set [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report