‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | August 21, 2014 12:11 AM EST
The producers of "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" have released an animated version of the teaser trailer seen at the Comic-Con event. The actual footage from the event has not yet been released to the general audience.
Attendees look over the new Batman outfit on at the comic franchise's 75th anniversary display during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 24, 2014. Picture taken July 24, 2014. REUTERS/Sandy Huffaker
Readers who have seen the trailer from the Comic-Con event will recognize that the animation trailer is a remake of that video. Viewers see Batman switching on the Bat-Signal on a rainy night in the video. The signal reveals Superman in the air. Both the superheroes have glowing eyes.
Perhaps an addition in the animation video is that of Wonder Woman. The Comic-Con trailer did not feature Gal Gadot. Fans and earlier reacted to the costume of Wonder Woman, comparing it to the one worn by Lucy Lawless in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess."
The other videos released from the sets of "Batman vs. Superman" shows Ben Affleck as an ageing Bruce Wayne with a patch of grey hair. Another video showed a car chase in an urban setting and people running away from the approaching cars.
Ben Affleck's voice as Batman was also teased by the producers in one of the videos. The actor has been facing a lot of resistance from the fans for playing this role. One of the first images of the actor from the sets went viral with fans calling it "Sad Batman."
The main plot of the movie has not yet been revealed by the producers. But a recent leak by Geektyrant gives fans some hints at what can be expected. The leak has not yet been confirmed, so fans are advised to treat it as a rumour.
The report claims that the leak comes from a crew member of the movie. Apparently LexCorp has gotten hold of General Zod's body and some Kryptonite. General Zod was defeated and his ship destroyed in the movie "Man of Steel," released in 2013.
"Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" is slated to be released on March 25, 2016 in the U.S and on April 29, 2016 in the UK. Fans of the franchise are eagerly waiting for the first official trailer of the movie.
'Batman vs. Superman' Plot Spoilers - General Zod and Lexcorp [Read]
'Batman vs. Superman:' Release Date and Aquaman Water Test - Report [Read]
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice - Leaked Video from the Set [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia