‘Castle’ Season 7 Spoilers: Premiere Episode Title, Rick Castle’s Disappearance Mystery ‘Not’ To Be Resolved Soon
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 9:53 PM EST
The premiere episode of "Castle" now has a title and it will open with Kate Beckett trying to find what happened to Rick Castle. However, it looks like she and Castle's family are unlikely to find answers, immediately.
The premiere episode is titled "Driven," TV Line reports. Beckett will be seen investigating "the toughest case" of her life -- the disappearance of her fiancé Castle on their wedding day. "She's [Beckett] committed to getting to the bottom of what happened with Castle. That's really her focus and her mission. She's going to do that, and she's going to take that as far as she can go to get answers. That's what she's focused on," David Amann, the new showrunner of the show, said to Give Me My Remote.
The new season of "Castle" will pick-up from where it left off, but at some point, there is likely to be a "significant" time leap in the premiere episode, according to TV Line. Amann also hinted about the time leap in his interview with Give Me My Remote. He called the investigation "protracted" that does not throw-up any answer. Amann said, "... there's several months of not having any answers of exactly what happened ..."
The premiere episode of "Castle" Season 7 will tackle the questions about what happened to Castle and why. The disappearance of Castle is related to a new mythology, which revolves around him. The opening episodes are unlikely to provide all the answers related to this mythology. "When we get through episode two, we will resolve some questions of what happened to him, but not all of them," Amann told Give Me My Remote.
Meanwhile, TV Guide has reported that Rebecca Wisocky, who stars in "Devious Maids," has signed-on as a guest-star to portray the character of Dr. Elena Sarkov. The report reveals that Dr Sarkov is a "lead scientist at a cutting-edge research lab." Beckett and co will contact this character when a "mysterious unseen force" kills a pool shark, according to the report.
"Castle" is scheduled to return on Sept. 29, 2014, with 23 episodes of Season 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown