‘Castle’ Season 7 Spoilers: Premiere Episode Title, Rick Castle’s Disappearance Mystery ‘Not’ To Be Resolved Soon
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 9:53 PM EST
The premiere episode of "Castle" now has a title and it will open with Kate Beckett trying to find what happened to Rick Castle. However, it looks like she and Castle's family are unlikely to find answers, immediately.
The premiere episode is titled "Driven," TV Line reports. Beckett will be seen investigating "the toughest case" of her life -- the disappearance of her fiancé Castle on their wedding day. "She's [Beckett] committed to getting to the bottom of what happened with Castle. That's really her focus and her mission. She's going to do that, and she's going to take that as far as she can go to get answers. That's what she's focused on," David Amann, the new showrunner of the show, said to Give Me My Remote.
The new season of "Castle" will pick-up from where it left off, but at some point, there is likely to be a "significant" time leap in the premiere episode, according to TV Line. Amann also hinted about the time leap in his interview with Give Me My Remote. He called the investigation "protracted" that does not throw-up any answer. Amann said, "... there's several months of not having any answers of exactly what happened ..."
The premiere episode of "Castle" Season 7 will tackle the questions about what happened to Castle and why. The disappearance of Castle is related to a new mythology, which revolves around him. The opening episodes are unlikely to provide all the answers related to this mythology. "When we get through episode two, we will resolve some questions of what happened to him, but not all of them," Amann told Give Me My Remote.
Meanwhile, TV Guide has reported that Rebecca Wisocky, who stars in "Devious Maids," has signed-on as a guest-star to portray the character of Dr. Elena Sarkov. The report reveals that Dr Sarkov is a "lead scientist at a cutting-edge research lab." Beckett and co will contact this character when a "mysterious unseen force" kills a pool shark, according to the report.
"Castle" is scheduled to return on Sept. 29, 2014, with 23 episodes of Season 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS