‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update For The Classes Including Druid, Rogue And Priest [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 20, 2014 9:42 PM EST
"World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" from Blizzard Entertainment has released another Patch 6.0.1 Beta notes update on Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014. This new update focuses on the different classes in the game such as the Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock and Warrior. Read on to learn more about it.
Visitors play the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" video game at the Blizzard Entertainment exhibition stand during the Gamescom 2014 fair in Cologne August 13, 2014. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 13 to August 17.
According to Battle.net, these are the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Patch 6.0.1 Beta notes update for the classes mentioned above.
1. Death Knight -
a. Under the Frost Changes, the Icy Talons of the Frost Death Knights now increases haste by 5% and attack speed by 35%.
b. Under Blood Changes, the Glyph of Rune Tap has been redesigned. It now reduces the recharge time of Rune Tap by 10 seconds. However, its damage reduction was also reduced by 20%.
2. Druid -
a. Under Ability Consolidation and Refinement, Starfall is not canceled anymore when mounting. But, it also cannot hit invisible or stealthed targets, too. Also, Wild Mushrooms cannot be invisible anymore.
b. Under Guardian Changes, Primal Tenacity now causes the Druid to gain a Physical absorb shield equal to 12% of the attack's damage. This is when a Druid is hit by a Physical attack. Plus, the Soul of the Forest (Guardian) now increases the generation of the Mangle's Rage by 5.
c. Under Restoration Changes, the Incarnation: Tree of Life no longer enhances Lifebloom. It now enhances Rejuvenation, increasing its healing by 50%, with the cost reduced by 50%. Also, the Heart of the Wild (Restoration) now increases healing done by 35%. And, Soul of the Forest now increases the healing of the next Wild Growth by 50%.
3. Hunter -
a. Under Ability Consolidation and Refinement, the Thrill of the Hunt now has a 20% chance to trigger.
4. Priest -
a. Under Ability Consolidation and Refinement, Borrowed Time now increases the stat gains of the Priest to Haste from all sources by 40% for 6 seconds.
b. Under Talent Revisions, the Surge of Light (Discipline, Holy) activation chance has been reduced to 8%.
c. Under Miscellaneous Changes, Enlightenment is now included as a new passive ability for Discipline Priests. This increases the critical healing chance of Prayer of Mending by 10%. It also increases stat gains to Critical Strike from all sources by 5%.
5. Rogue -
a. Under Ability Consolidation and Refinement, Assassin's Resolve now increases damage by 15%, Deadly Throw has no minimum range anymore and Garrote now ticks every 2 seconds. Its Damage has been adjusted to compensate for the reduction.
b. Under Subtlety Changes, Hemorrhage's periodic damage is now based on attack power. It used to be based on the damage of the initial strike. It also ticks every 2 seconds. Like the Garrote, the Damage has been adjusted to compensate. Plus, the Multistrikes with Ambush or Backstab now cause all Bleed effects to advance by 2 seconds. It triggers an instant tick instead of an additional time.
Click HERE to view the updates of the other "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" classes including the Mage, Monk, Paladin, Shaman, Warlock and Warrior. Keep reading International Business Times for more updates about "World of Warcraft, "Warlords of Draenor" and other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, sports, health, finance and business.
Watch The "Warlords Of Draenor" In Action:
READ MORE ABOUT "WORLD OF WARCRAFT": '
World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Official Launch On Nov. 13, 2014: The 'Lords Of War Part One Kargath Bladefist Of Shattered Hand' And Cinematic Videos Released [WATCH VIDEOS]
'World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update: Changes in the Game System, Classes and Characters' Lives [WATCH VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘GTA V' Title Update 1.04, Black Friday Sale And Heists DLC Release In December Possible
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report