‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 8:36 PM EST
All the leading actors of "The Big Bang Theory" have signed on the new contracts, which have made them much, much richer than before. They are currently filming Season 8. Here are some of the revelations of the new season:
Actor Jim Parsons accepts the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award for "The Big Bang Theory" at the 4th Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
In the Season 7 finale, Sheldon was at the railway station, ready to board a train. According to TV Line's spoiler report, he does get on the train, contrary to fans' speculations that Sheldon must have never left Pasadena. The premiere episode is likely to reveal whether he was living-off the train or got down at some station.
The Season 7 saw Penny quitting her Cheesecake Factory job to concentrate full-time on her acting career. She bagged a role in Serial-Apeist 2 movie but was kicked out when she wanted to do a scene, again. In Season 8, Penny is saying goodbye to her acting career, as well. She will be joining Bernadette's company as a pharmaceutical representative. She will make good money and this will cause friction between Penny and Leonard. The couple got engaged in the penultimate episode of Season 7. There is still some time for these two to walk down the aisle.
Amy and Sheldon are not going to break-up because of Sheldon's decision to board a train and vanish for a while to discover himself. TV Guide has quoted Steve Molaro, executive producer of the show, as saying, "I would argue that they [Amy and Sheldon] do have their own weird brand of happiness right now. That kiss on the train is pretty indicative of that."
The Season 7 saw the burning-down of Stuart's comic-store and he became Wolowitz's caretaker. Stuart hit-it off with Howard's mother and when "The Big Bang Theory" returns, he will still be working as the caretaker. Also, the show will not be without its comic-store. The question is when will it open again.
Regina King is returning in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 to reprise her role as Mrs. Davis, the university's director of human resources.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 22, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes