‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 8:36 PM EST
All the leading actors of "The Big Bang Theory" have signed on the new contracts, which have made them much, much richer than before. They are currently filming Season 8. Here are some of the revelations of the new season:
Actor Jim Parsons accepts the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award for "The Big Bang Theory" at the 4th Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
In the Season 7 finale, Sheldon was at the railway station, ready to board a train. According to TV Line's spoiler report, he does get on the train, contrary to fans' speculations that Sheldon must have never left Pasadena. The premiere episode is likely to reveal whether he was living-off the train or got down at some station.
The Season 7 saw Penny quitting her Cheesecake Factory job to concentrate full-time on her acting career. She bagged a role in Serial-Apeist 2 movie but was kicked out when she wanted to do a scene, again. In Season 8, Penny is saying goodbye to her acting career, as well. She will be joining Bernadette's company as a pharmaceutical representative. She will make good money and this will cause friction between Penny and Leonard. The couple got engaged in the penultimate episode of Season 7. There is still some time for these two to walk down the aisle.
Amy and Sheldon are not going to break-up because of Sheldon's decision to board a train and vanish for a while to discover himself. TV Guide has quoted Steve Molaro, executive producer of the show, as saying, "I would argue that they [Amy and Sheldon] do have their own weird brand of happiness right now. That kiss on the train is pretty indicative of that."
The Season 7 saw the burning-down of Stuart's comic-store and he became Wolowitz's caretaker. Stuart hit-it off with Howard's mother and when "The Big Bang Theory" returns, he will still be working as the caretaker. Also, the show will not be without its comic-store. The question is when will it open again.
Regina King is returning in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 to reprise her role as Mrs. Davis, the university's director of human resources.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 22, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date