‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 8:36 PM EST
All the leading actors of "The Big Bang Theory" have signed on the new contracts, which have made them much, much richer than before. They are currently filming Season 8. Here are some of the revelations of the new season:
Actor Jim Parsons accepts the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award for "The Big Bang Theory" at the 4th Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
In the Season 7 finale, Sheldon was at the railway station, ready to board a train. According to TV Line's spoiler report, he does get on the train, contrary to fans' speculations that Sheldon must have never left Pasadena. The premiere episode is likely to reveal whether he was living-off the train or got down at some station.
The Season 7 saw Penny quitting her Cheesecake Factory job to concentrate full-time on her acting career. She bagged a role in Serial-Apeist 2 movie but was kicked out when she wanted to do a scene, again. In Season 8, Penny is saying goodbye to her acting career, as well. She will be joining Bernadette's company as a pharmaceutical representative. She will make good money and this will cause friction between Penny and Leonard. The couple got engaged in the penultimate episode of Season 7. There is still some time for these two to walk down the aisle.
Amy and Sheldon are not going to break-up because of Sheldon's decision to board a train and vanish for a while to discover himself. TV Guide has quoted Steve Molaro, executive producer of the show, as saying, "I would argue that they [Amy and Sheldon] do have their own weird brand of happiness right now. That kiss on the train is pretty indicative of that."
The Season 7 saw the burning-down of Stuart's comic-store and he became Wolowitz's caretaker. Stuart hit-it off with Howard's mother and when "The Big Bang Theory" returns, he will still be working as the caretaker. Also, the show will not be without its comic-store. The question is when will it open again.
Regina King is returning in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 to reprise her role as Mrs. Davis, the university's director of human resources.
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 8 is scheduled to premiere on Sept. 22, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop