Nicki Minaj Plays Drums on Dancer's Butt Cheeks, Gives Drake a Seductive Lap Dance in 'Anaconda' Music Video [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 7:12 PM EST
Nicki Minaj's most awaited music video for "Anaconda" is finally released and the content of it is highly explicit and sexual, various music websites believe. The music video features nearly nude dancers, lots of twerking, Nicki showing off her bums and other body parts in skimpy clothes and also a seductive lap dance for Rihanna's ex-boyfriend Drake. The singer released the music video on her Twitter account on Aug. 20, midnight and it has been trending on the social media ever since.
Nicki Minaj accepts the award for best female hip hop artist during the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
Nicki gave a taste of what is to be expected from her music video when she released an equally controversial cover art of the single. The 31-year-old revealed her now famous bums in a very tiny pink thong. The music video just goes a step further and sees the rapper play drums on her dancer's butt cheeks!
Wearing lots of revealing outfits in hot pink colour, Nicki twerks, moves seductively and even gets wet in a barely there swim suit. The most seductive part of the music video begins when the rapper gives a sexy lap dance to Drake. For the lap dance part, Nicki wears black fishnet stockings that reveal her broad hips and a crop top to compliment her look. Drake is seen sitting in a relaxed pose on a chair as Nicki approaches him and starts to show her dance moves. At one point, the singer sexily tries to kiss Rihanna's ex-flame and even sits of his lap with her huge bums outstretched. See the music video below.
The singer teased her fans by posting the explicit pictures and video clips from the music video on her Instagram account. Check out one such video clip of Nicki and Drake here. Nicki's butt-revealing picture of "Anaconda" art cover became a big hit on Internet and was even liked by Miley Cyrus. Miley photoshopped Nicki's picture and posted it with her face on it. The "Wrecking Ball" songstress even chose an appropriate title for the picture and called it "Hannah Conda." Read more about it here.
"Anaconda" is a second single from Nicki's upcoming album "The Pink Print." The rapper's first single "Pills N Potions" was also a success. Nicki is also expected to perform "Anaconda" at the upcoming MTV Music Video Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, Aug. 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu