Kim Kardashian Shares A Preview Of Her Looks For Upcoming Hype Energy Drink Commercial
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has constantly been accused of being famous simply for being famous but the reality TV star has been working hard over the years in various enterprises to show that she works for the money. Kim has landed a new endorsement deal with Hype Energy Drink and she shows the work that it entails to complete an endorsement shoot in this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." She also used her Instagram account to give fans a better preview of the looks and various transformations she had to go through for the commercial.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In one scene from the reality show, Kim was seen rocking corn rows while covered up with a white robe during a break between takes for the energy drink ad. She was grabbing a quick lunch with her assistant and the robe kept her outfit hidden from view. After the episode aired, Kim posted a photo of herself with the corn rows and a futuristic black and white outfit with lots of revealing cut-outs and sheer details. Metallic and pink accents completed the look and Kim also posted a photo showing a better view of her hair.
The second look that she revealed from the same shoot had her sporting a short wavy bob. She ditched the corn rows and this time covered up in a skin tight all-black outfit reminiscent of dominatrix styles. She paired it up with a pair of thigh high lace up boots.
Kim is never one to miss an opportunity to show off her ample assets. Kim shared a photo taken from the shoot, where her legs in black sheer stockings and her barely-covered butt are seen with Rushka Bergman bending over them. Bergman seemed to be attempting to tug at her leg and Kim explains: "Tune into Keeping Up With the Kardashians tonight and see what @rushkabergman and I were doing! #HypeEnergyUsa"
Hype Energy Drink is the latest of a string of endorsements done by members of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Apart from endorsing various kinds of consumer products, they also promote their own brand of merchandise in the fashion industry including clothes, shoes, hosiery, make-up, socks and more recently, kids' wear.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4