Kim Kardashian Shares A Preview Of Her Looks For Upcoming Hype Energy Drink Commercial
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has constantly been accused of being famous simply for being famous but the reality TV star has been working hard over the years in various enterprises to show that she works for the money. Kim has landed a new endorsement deal with Hype Energy Drink and she shows the work that it entails to complete an endorsement shoot in this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." She also used her Instagram account to give fans a better preview of the looks and various transformations she had to go through for the commercial.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In one scene from the reality show, Kim was seen rocking corn rows while covered up with a white robe during a break between takes for the energy drink ad. She was grabbing a quick lunch with her assistant and the robe kept her outfit hidden from view. After the episode aired, Kim posted a photo of herself with the corn rows and a futuristic black and white outfit with lots of revealing cut-outs and sheer details. Metallic and pink accents completed the look and Kim also posted a photo showing a better view of her hair.
The second look that she revealed from the same shoot had her sporting a short wavy bob. She ditched the corn rows and this time covered up in a skin tight all-black outfit reminiscent of dominatrix styles. She paired it up with a pair of thigh high lace up boots.
Kim is never one to miss an opportunity to show off her ample assets. Kim shared a photo taken from the shoot, where her legs in black sheer stockings and her barely-covered butt are seen with Rushka Bergman bending over them. Bergman seemed to be attempting to tug at her leg and Kim explains: "Tune into Keeping Up With the Kardashians tonight and see what @rushkabergman and I were doing! #HypeEnergyUsa"
Hype Energy Drink is the latest of a string of endorsements done by members of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Apart from endorsing various kinds of consumer products, they also promote their own brand of merchandise in the fashion industry including clothes, shoes, hosiery, make-up, socks and more recently, kids' wear.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report