Kim Kardashian Shares A Preview Of Her Looks For Upcoming Hype Energy Drink Commercial
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has constantly been accused of being famous simply for being famous but the reality TV star has been working hard over the years in various enterprises to show that she works for the money. Kim has landed a new endorsement deal with Hype Energy Drink and she shows the work that it entails to complete an endorsement shoot in this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." She also used her Instagram account to give fans a better preview of the looks and various transformations she had to go through for the commercial.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In one scene from the reality show, Kim was seen rocking corn rows while covered up with a white robe during a break between takes for the energy drink ad. She was grabbing a quick lunch with her assistant and the robe kept her outfit hidden from view. After the episode aired, Kim posted a photo of herself with the corn rows and a futuristic black and white outfit with lots of revealing cut-outs and sheer details. Metallic and pink accents completed the look and Kim also posted a photo showing a better view of her hair.
The second look that she revealed from the same shoot had her sporting a short wavy bob. She ditched the corn rows and this time covered up in a skin tight all-black outfit reminiscent of dominatrix styles. She paired it up with a pair of thigh high lace up boots.
Kim is never one to miss an opportunity to show off her ample assets. Kim shared a photo taken from the shoot, where her legs in black sheer stockings and her barely-covered butt are seen with Rushka Bergman bending over them. Bergman seemed to be attempting to tug at her leg and Kim explains: "Tune into Keeping Up With the Kardashians tonight and see what @rushkabergman and I were doing! #HypeEnergyUsa"
Hype Energy Drink is the latest of a string of endorsements done by members of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Apart from endorsing various kinds of consumer products, they also promote their own brand of merchandise in the fashion industry including clothes, shoes, hosiery, make-up, socks and more recently, kids' wear.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions