Chloe Grace Moretz Graces Cover of Allure Magazine: Reveals Beauty Secrets, Talks About 'If I Stay' [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Teenage actress Chloe Grace Moretz is the latest cover girl for Allure magazine. The beautiful actress wore a white off-shoulder Versace gown and coloured her lips in blood red for the cover page picture. The 17-year-old's cover photo appears to be inspired by classic Hollywood actresses as Chloe looks quite similar to Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe in the picture. Check it out here.
Actress Chloe Grace Moretz arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
The "If I Stay" actress also dished some of her really simple beauty secrets for the magazine's Sept. issue. Chloe revealed to Allure magazine that she has a very simple beauty routine which involves never plucking her eyebrows and using Proactiv for her skin problems. It takes not less than a few minutes to get ready for Chloe. For going out on a date, she simply uses mascara for her eyelashes and puts on her favorite perfume Byredo Gypsy Water and she is done.
The magazine asked the actress to share one of her beauty secrets which her mother passed on to her. "No matter where you are and no matter what you're doing and no matter how late it is, always wash your face. I live by that," revealed Chloe.
The blonde girl, who started acting in movies at a tender age of 11, further revealed to the magazine that she has a bad habit of picking her pimples and not eating her breakfast. She only feels hungry in the afternoon and not before that.
In her latest film "If I Stay," Chloe plays the role of Mia Hall, a gifted Oregon cellist who has a dream of studying at New York's Juilliard School. Jamie Blackley plays the male character of Adam, an upcoming rock star smitten by Mia. But Chloe's character is soon involved in a car crash where her family gets killed and she is the sole survivor of the tragedy. The movie then tells the story of their love which stands the test of time. See trailer below.
The actress revealed to The Herald that she worked hard for her role as a cellist and practiced on the instrument for more than six months. "That cello traveled around the world with me. I trained every day, two hours a day for seven months. It'd be silly to say I learned, but you have to surrender your soul to it," revealed Chloe to The Herald.
Source: Youtube.com/Warner Bros. Pictures
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight