Chloe Grace Moretz Graces Cover of Allure Magazine: Reveals Beauty Secrets, Talks About 'If I Stay' [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Teenage actress Chloe Grace Moretz is the latest cover girl for Allure magazine. The beautiful actress wore a white off-shoulder Versace gown and coloured her lips in blood red for the cover page picture. The 17-year-old's cover photo appears to be inspired by classic Hollywood actresses as Chloe looks quite similar to Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe in the picture. Check it out here.
Actress Chloe Grace Moretz arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
The "If I Stay" actress also dished some of her really simple beauty secrets for the magazine's Sept. issue. Chloe revealed to Allure magazine that she has a very simple beauty routine which involves never plucking her eyebrows and using Proactiv for her skin problems. It takes not less than a few minutes to get ready for Chloe. For going out on a date, she simply uses mascara for her eyelashes and puts on her favorite perfume Byredo Gypsy Water and she is done.
The magazine asked the actress to share one of her beauty secrets which her mother passed on to her. "No matter where you are and no matter what you're doing and no matter how late it is, always wash your face. I live by that," revealed Chloe.
The blonde girl, who started acting in movies at a tender age of 11, further revealed to the magazine that she has a bad habit of picking her pimples and not eating her breakfast. She only feels hungry in the afternoon and not before that.
In her latest film "If I Stay," Chloe plays the role of Mia Hall, a gifted Oregon cellist who has a dream of studying at New York's Juilliard School. Jamie Blackley plays the male character of Adam, an upcoming rock star smitten by Mia. But Chloe's character is soon involved in a car crash where her family gets killed and she is the sole survivor of the tragedy. The movie then tells the story of their love which stands the test of time. See trailer below.
The actress revealed to The Herald that she worked hard for her role as a cellist and practiced on the instrument for more than six months. "That cello traveled around the world with me. I trained every day, two hours a day for seven months. It'd be silly to say I learned, but you have to surrender your soul to it," revealed Chloe to The Herald.
Source: Youtube.com/Warner Bros. Pictures
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS