Chloe Grace Moretz Graces Cover of Allure Magazine: Reveals Beauty Secrets, Talks About 'If I Stay' [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Teenage actress Chloe Grace Moretz is the latest cover girl for Allure magazine. The beautiful actress wore a white off-shoulder Versace gown and coloured her lips in blood red for the cover page picture. The 17-year-old's cover photo appears to be inspired by classic Hollywood actresses as Chloe looks quite similar to Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe in the picture. Check it out here.
Actress Chloe Grace Moretz arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
The "If I Stay" actress also dished some of her really simple beauty secrets for the magazine's Sept. issue. Chloe revealed to Allure magazine that she has a very simple beauty routine which involves never plucking her eyebrows and using Proactiv for her skin problems. It takes not less than a few minutes to get ready for Chloe. For going out on a date, she simply uses mascara for her eyelashes and puts on her favorite perfume Byredo Gypsy Water and she is done.
The magazine asked the actress to share one of her beauty secrets which her mother passed on to her. "No matter where you are and no matter what you're doing and no matter how late it is, always wash your face. I live by that," revealed Chloe.
The blonde girl, who started acting in movies at a tender age of 11, further revealed to the magazine that she has a bad habit of picking her pimples and not eating her breakfast. She only feels hungry in the afternoon and not before that.
In her latest film "If I Stay," Chloe plays the role of Mia Hall, a gifted Oregon cellist who has a dream of studying at New York's Juilliard School. Jamie Blackley plays the male character of Adam, an upcoming rock star smitten by Mia. But Chloe's character is soon involved in a car crash where her family gets killed and she is the sole survivor of the tragedy. The movie then tells the story of their love which stands the test of time. See trailer below.
The actress revealed to The Herald that she worked hard for her role as a cellist and practiced on the instrument for more than six months. "That cello traveled around the world with me. I trained every day, two hours a day for seven months. It'd be silly to say I learned, but you have to surrender your soul to it," revealed Chloe to The Herald.
Source: Youtube.com/Warner Bros. Pictures
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4