'True Blood' Season 7 Final Episode [Episode 10] Spoilers: Sookie Just Wants To See Bill Live In Thank You [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 7:02 PM EST
It is 'The End' for HBO's popular vampire drama series "True Blood" this Sunday night. The final episode is aptly titled "Thank You." It is the fate of Bill that will keep the fans of the show at the edges of their seats. The vampire is quite close to his death but does want to be cured. There is also the threat to Sookie's life, as Mr Gus has found out that she knows about antidote Sarah Newlin.
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
In the last episode, Bill revealed to Eric that he is refusing the cure because he wants to be gone from Sookie's life. He no longer believes that Sookie can lead a happy life with him. In the preview clip, Bill is seen telling Sookie, "You deserve everything, Sookie. You deserve the world."
"What if all I want right now is to see you live," Sookie says to Bill. The preview features old clips of theirs. The new clip shows Sookie and Bill kissing each other, standing in middle of the cemetery. "I love you, Bill Compton," Sookie can be heard saying, while Bill replies, "I Love you, too." At the end of the preview clip, she is telling Bill that she cannot let go. The preview suggests that Bill wants to be interred.
Meanwhile, it looks like Pam escaped her death. In Episode 9, Mr Gus and his men had tied Pam to a table, as Eric had lied to them about Sookie. A huge wooden stake was dangling over Pam and if Eric had not told the truth, that Sookie knew about the cure, Pam would have been dead at the end of the episode. They seem to be working on a plan to check-mate Mr Gus and his men. There is a glimpse of Pam sucking the blood out of Sarah, while Eric is showing his fangs to her.
According to the official synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 10, "Sookie weighs a future with and without Bill. Eric and Pam struggle with their uncomfortable partnership with Mr. Gus. Sam makes a choice, while Andy comes upon an unexpected inheritance."
Will "True Blood" end in true love or true death?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones