'True Blood' Season 7 Final Episode [Episode 10] Spoilers: Sookie Just Wants To See Bill Live In Thank You [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 7:02 PM EST
It is 'The End' for HBO's popular vampire drama series "True Blood" this Sunday night. The final episode is aptly titled "Thank You." It is the fate of Bill that will keep the fans of the show at the edges of their seats. The vampire is quite close to his death but does want to be cured. There is also the threat to Sookie's life, as Mr Gus has found out that she knows about antidote Sarah Newlin.
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
In the last episode, Bill revealed to Eric that he is refusing the cure because he wants to be gone from Sookie's life. He no longer believes that Sookie can lead a happy life with him. In the preview clip, Bill is seen telling Sookie, "You deserve everything, Sookie. You deserve the world."
"What if all I want right now is to see you live," Sookie says to Bill. The preview features old clips of theirs. The new clip shows Sookie and Bill kissing each other, standing in middle of the cemetery. "I love you, Bill Compton," Sookie can be heard saying, while Bill replies, "I Love you, too." At the end of the preview clip, she is telling Bill that she cannot let go. The preview suggests that Bill wants to be interred.
Meanwhile, it looks like Pam escaped her death. In Episode 9, Mr Gus and his men had tied Pam to a table, as Eric had lied to them about Sookie. A huge wooden stake was dangling over Pam and if Eric had not told the truth, that Sookie knew about the cure, Pam would have been dead at the end of the episode. They seem to be working on a plan to check-mate Mr Gus and his men. There is a glimpse of Pam sucking the blood out of Sarah, while Eric is showing his fangs to her.
According to the official synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 10, "Sookie weighs a future with and without Bill. Eric and Pam struggle with their uncomfortable partnership with Mr. Gus. Sam makes a choice, while Andy comes upon an unexpected inheritance."
Will "True Blood" end in true love or true death?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge