'True Blood' Season 7 Final Episode [Episode 10] Spoilers: Sookie Just Wants To See Bill Live In Thank You [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 7:02 PM EST
It is 'The End' for HBO's popular vampire drama series "True Blood" this Sunday night. The final episode is aptly titled "Thank You." It is the fate of Bill that will keep the fans of the show at the edges of their seats. The vampire is quite close to his death but does want to be cured. There is also the threat to Sookie's life, as Mr Gus has found out that she knows about antidote Sarah Newlin.
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
In the last episode, Bill revealed to Eric that he is refusing the cure because he wants to be gone from Sookie's life. He no longer believes that Sookie can lead a happy life with him. In the preview clip, Bill is seen telling Sookie, "You deserve everything, Sookie. You deserve the world."
"What if all I want right now is to see you live," Sookie says to Bill. The preview features old clips of theirs. The new clip shows Sookie and Bill kissing each other, standing in middle of the cemetery. "I love you, Bill Compton," Sookie can be heard saying, while Bill replies, "I Love you, too." At the end of the preview clip, she is telling Bill that she cannot let go. The preview suggests that Bill wants to be interred.
Meanwhile, it looks like Pam escaped her death. In Episode 9, Mr Gus and his men had tied Pam to a table, as Eric had lied to them about Sookie. A huge wooden stake was dangling over Pam and if Eric had not told the truth, that Sookie knew about the cure, Pam would have been dead at the end of the episode. They seem to be working on a plan to check-mate Mr Gus and his men. There is a glimpse of Pam sucking the blood out of Sarah, while Eric is showing his fangs to her.
According to the official synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 10, "Sookie weighs a future with and without Bill. Eric and Pam struggle with their uncomfortable partnership with Mr. Gus. Sam makes a choice, while Andy comes upon an unexpected inheritance."
Will "True Blood" end in true love or true death?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’