'True Blood' Season 7 Final Episode [Episode 10] Spoilers: Sookie Just Wants To See Bill Live In Thank You [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 20, 2014 7:02 PM EST
It is 'The End' for HBO's popular vampire drama series "True Blood" this Sunday night. The final episode is aptly titled "Thank You." It is the fate of Bill that will keep the fans of the show at the edges of their seats. The vampire is quite close to his death but does want to be cured. There is also the threat to Sookie's life, as Mr Gus has found out that she knows about antidote Sarah Newlin.
Cast member Stephen Moyer and his wife, and co-star, Anna Paquin pose at the premiere of the seventh and final season of the HBO television series "True Blood" in Hollywood, California June 17, 2014. The series debuts on June 22. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
In the last episode, Bill revealed to Eric that he is refusing the cure because he wants to be gone from Sookie's life. He no longer believes that Sookie can lead a happy life with him. In the preview clip, Bill is seen telling Sookie, "You deserve everything, Sookie. You deserve the world."
"What if all I want right now is to see you live," Sookie says to Bill. The preview features old clips of theirs. The new clip shows Sookie and Bill kissing each other, standing in middle of the cemetery. "I love you, Bill Compton," Sookie can be heard saying, while Bill replies, "I Love you, too." At the end of the preview clip, she is telling Bill that she cannot let go. The preview suggests that Bill wants to be interred.
Meanwhile, it looks like Pam escaped her death. In Episode 9, Mr Gus and his men had tied Pam to a table, as Eric had lied to them about Sookie. A huge wooden stake was dangling over Pam and if Eric had not told the truth, that Sookie knew about the cure, Pam would have been dead at the end of the episode. They seem to be working on a plan to check-mate Mr Gus and his men. There is a glimpse of Pam sucking the blood out of Sarah, while Eric is showing his fangs to her.
According to the official synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 Episode 10, "Sookie weighs a future with and without Bill. Eric and Pam struggle with their uncomfortable partnership with Mr. Gus. Sam makes a choice, while Andy comes upon an unexpected inheritance."
Will "True Blood" end in true love or true death?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia