‘Shadow Realms' 7 Classes Including The Warrior, Cleric And Shadowlord [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 20, 2014 6:29 PM EST
BioWare's new online PC role playing game, or "RPG" "Shadow Realms" features exciting co-op four player gameplay. It was revealed during the Gamescom 2014, but it will be released in the latter part of 2015. However, interested players of the game can get a taste of what's to come by signing up for the "Shadow Realms" Closed Alpha program. "Shadow Realms" has a total of seven classes with special strengths. These are the Assassin, Cleric, Ranger, Shadowlord, Warlock, Warrior and Wizard. Read on to learn more about the "Shadow Realms" classes.
U.S. troops from the NATO International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) keep watch as workers load ballot boxes to a truck which will be transferred to Kabul for an audit of the presidential run-off, in Jalalabad province July 20, 2014. The Independent Election Commission (IEC) said it would bring ballot boxes from almost 23,000 polling stations to Kabul and each of the ballots cast would be individually examined. Picture taken July 20, 2014.
7 "Shadow Realms" Classes:
1. Assassin -
The Assassin uses quick, melee range attack against enemies. It is fast and stealthy, using its expertise in acrobatics to its full advantage. According to IGN, the Assassin's abilities include the Strike (basic attack), Dodge (quick evasion), Assassinate (special attack by backstabbing enemies), Poison Darts (uses missiles filled with poison), Shadow Clone (produces a shadow that fights enemies) and Blade Cyclone (deals area damage around the Assassin). Click HERE to see a photo of the Assassin from the official website of "Shadow Realms."
2. Cleric -
The Cleric uses magic to inflict damage as well as restore energy depending on the situation it is currently in. Click HERE to see a photo of the Cleric from the official website of "Shadow Realms."
3. Ranger -
The Ranger uses its keen senses as well as the beasts from both Earth and the mystical realm of Embra to fight against its enemies, especially the Shadow Legion. Click HERE to see a photo of the Ranger from the official website of "Shadow Realms."
4. Shadowlord -
The Shadowlord is the mysterious and powerful leader of the various Shadow Legions. Its main purpose is to destroy Embra and Earth. Click HERE to see a photo of the Shadowlord from the official website of "Shadow Realms."
5. Warlock -
The Warlock uses dark arts, including binding demons to protect both Earth and Embra from the destructive forces of the Shadowlord and the Shadow Legions. Click HERE to see a photo of the Warlock from the official website of "Shadow Realms."
6. Warrior -
The Warrior takes advantage of the latest tactical gear from Earth and uses it, along with its innate strength to fight and destroy its enemies during combat. Click HERE to see a photo of the Warrior from the official website of "Shadow Realms."
7. Wizard -
The Wizard uses its sheer intelligence and mastery of magic to use elements such as fire and electricity against its foes. Click HERE to see a photo of the Wizard from the official website of "Shadow Realms."
These are the 7 "Shadow Realms" classes. For more updates about BioWare's "Shadow Realms," as well as other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, health, sports, finance and business, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch The First Footage Of "Shadow Realms" From IGN Live: Gamescom 2014:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop