Kelly Osbourne Hires Kim Kardashian's Manufacturer to Launch Her Fashion Clothing Line
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 5:44 PM EST
Kelly Osbourne is turning her fashion expertise of "Fashion Police" into a business. The reality television star is all geared up to launch her own clothing collection called "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." The 29-year-old daughter of Ozzy Osbourne will reportedly launch her range on America's Home Shopping Network in Sept., revealed various Web sites.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The multi-talented singer and actress will make clothes from sizes running from 0 to 24 with special emphasis on plus size shoppers. "I believe fashion should be fair. My line comes in sizes 0-24. No woman should feel like she can't be beautiful and look amazing! XO Kelly," writes Kelly on her Facebook page. Unlike other brands, where prices increase after a certain size, Kelly has decided to keep the prices same from size 2 to size 24.
Kelly's collection will be produced by a manufacturer called Jupi Corporation, who has also done the now famous "Kardashian Collection" of Kim Kardashian. The beauty with purple hair and a head tattoo is set to launch her first set of collection with 13 styles that start at $55 and go up to $170, reports People Magazine.
Kelly has also come up with an Instagram page dedicated to her collection and it can be seen here. The page shows Kelly in different moods and styles, mostly wearing "Chapter One" white t-shirt. Kelly is gaining popularity on social media as a designer early on as her Instagram page has close to 72,000 followers while her Facebook page too has close to 25,000 likes. On her Facebook page, the newly turned designer has thanked all the "fashion editors" and "bloggers" who have appreciated Kelly's collection by visiting her.
The reality star also explained the reason why she chose to keep the name of her collection as "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." Kelly believes any dress or accessory we wear has some story attached to it.
"What made me realize this was when I was going through my closet and I was like, 'Oh, I wore those shoes on stage every day when I was in Chicago,' and 'I wore that dress to my friend's funeral,'" reveals Kelly to Toronto Sun. Keeping in mind the stories attached to each item, Kelly is also planning to have a special section dedicated to the stories of the readers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers