Kelly Osbourne Hires Kim Kardashian's Manufacturer to Launch Her Fashion Clothing Line
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 5:44 PM EST
Kelly Osbourne is turning her fashion expertise of "Fashion Police" into a business. The reality television star is all geared up to launch her own clothing collection called "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." The 29-year-old daughter of Ozzy Osbourne will reportedly launch her range on America's Home Shopping Network in Sept., revealed various Web sites.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The multi-talented singer and actress will make clothes from sizes running from 0 to 24 with special emphasis on plus size shoppers. "I believe fashion should be fair. My line comes in sizes 0-24. No woman should feel like she can't be beautiful and look amazing! XO Kelly," writes Kelly on her Facebook page. Unlike other brands, where prices increase after a certain size, Kelly has decided to keep the prices same from size 2 to size 24.
Kelly's collection will be produced by a manufacturer called Jupi Corporation, who has also done the now famous "Kardashian Collection" of Kim Kardashian. The beauty with purple hair and a head tattoo is set to launch her first set of collection with 13 styles that start at $55 and go up to $170, reports People Magazine.
Kelly has also come up with an Instagram page dedicated to her collection and it can be seen here. The page shows Kelly in different moods and styles, mostly wearing "Chapter One" white t-shirt. Kelly is gaining popularity on social media as a designer early on as her Instagram page has close to 72,000 followers while her Facebook page too has close to 25,000 likes. On her Facebook page, the newly turned designer has thanked all the "fashion editors" and "bloggers" who have appreciated Kelly's collection by visiting her.
The reality star also explained the reason why she chose to keep the name of her collection as "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." Kelly believes any dress or accessory we wear has some story attached to it.
"What made me realize this was when I was going through my closet and I was like, 'Oh, I wore those shoes on stage every day when I was in Chicago,' and 'I wore that dress to my friend's funeral,'" reveals Kelly to Toronto Sun. Keeping in mind the stories attached to each item, Kelly is also planning to have a special section dedicated to the stories of the readers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists