Kelly Osbourne Hires Kim Kardashian's Manufacturer to Launch Her Fashion Clothing Line
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 5:44 PM EST
Kelly Osbourne is turning her fashion expertise of "Fashion Police" into a business. The reality television star is all geared up to launch her own clothing collection called "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." The 29-year-old daughter of Ozzy Osbourne will reportedly launch her range on America's Home Shopping Network in Sept., revealed various Web sites.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The multi-talented singer and actress will make clothes from sizes running from 0 to 24 with special emphasis on plus size shoppers. "I believe fashion should be fair. My line comes in sizes 0-24. No woman should feel like she can't be beautiful and look amazing! XO Kelly," writes Kelly on her Facebook page. Unlike other brands, where prices increase after a certain size, Kelly has decided to keep the prices same from size 2 to size 24.
Kelly's collection will be produced by a manufacturer called Jupi Corporation, who has also done the now famous "Kardashian Collection" of Kim Kardashian. The beauty with purple hair and a head tattoo is set to launch her first set of collection with 13 styles that start at $55 and go up to $170, reports People Magazine.
Kelly has also come up with an Instagram page dedicated to her collection and it can be seen here. The page shows Kelly in different moods and styles, mostly wearing "Chapter One" white t-shirt. Kelly is gaining popularity on social media as a designer early on as her Instagram page has close to 72,000 followers while her Facebook page too has close to 25,000 likes. On her Facebook page, the newly turned designer has thanked all the "fashion editors" and "bloggers" who have appreciated Kelly's collection by visiting her.
The reality star also explained the reason why she chose to keep the name of her collection as "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." Kelly believes any dress or accessory we wear has some story attached to it.
"What made me realize this was when I was going through my closet and I was like, 'Oh, I wore those shoes on stage every day when I was in Chicago,' and 'I wore that dress to my friend's funeral,'" reveals Kelly to Toronto Sun. Keeping in mind the stories attached to each item, Kelly is also planning to have a special section dedicated to the stories of the readers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related