Kelly Osbourne Hires Kim Kardashian's Manufacturer to Launch Her Fashion Clothing Line
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 5:44 PM EST
Kelly Osbourne is turning her fashion expertise of "Fashion Police" into a business. The reality television star is all geared up to launch her own clothing collection called "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." The 29-year-old daughter of Ozzy Osbourne will reportedly launch her range on America's Home Shopping Network in Sept., revealed various Web sites.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The multi-talented singer and actress will make clothes from sizes running from 0 to 24 with special emphasis on plus size shoppers. "I believe fashion should be fair. My line comes in sizes 0-24. No woman should feel like she can't be beautiful and look amazing! XO Kelly," writes Kelly on her Facebook page. Unlike other brands, where prices increase after a certain size, Kelly has decided to keep the prices same from size 2 to size 24.
Kelly's collection will be produced by a manufacturer called Jupi Corporation, who has also done the now famous "Kardashian Collection" of Kim Kardashian. The beauty with purple hair and a head tattoo is set to launch her first set of collection with 13 styles that start at $55 and go up to $170, reports People Magazine.
Kelly has also come up with an Instagram page dedicated to her collection and it can be seen here. The page shows Kelly in different moods and styles, mostly wearing "Chapter One" white t-shirt. Kelly is gaining popularity on social media as a designer early on as her Instagram page has close to 72,000 followers while her Facebook page too has close to 25,000 likes. On her Facebook page, the newly turned designer has thanked all the "fashion editors" and "bloggers" who have appreciated Kelly's collection by visiting her.
The reality star also explained the reason why she chose to keep the name of her collection as "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." Kelly believes any dress or accessory we wear has some story attached to it.
"What made me realize this was when I was going through my closet and I was like, 'Oh, I wore those shoes on stage every day when I was in Chicago,' and 'I wore that dress to my friend's funeral,'" reveals Kelly to Toronto Sun. Keeping in mind the stories attached to each item, Kelly is also planning to have a special section dedicated to the stories of the readers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James