Kelly Osbourne Hires Kim Kardashian's Manufacturer to Launch Her Fashion Clothing Line
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 5:44 PM EST
Kelly Osbourne is turning her fashion expertise of "Fashion Police" into a business. The reality television star is all geared up to launch her own clothing collection called "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." The 29-year-old daughter of Ozzy Osbourne will reportedly launch her range on America's Home Shopping Network in Sept., revealed various Web sites.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The multi-talented singer and actress will make clothes from sizes running from 0 to 24 with special emphasis on plus size shoppers. "I believe fashion should be fair. My line comes in sizes 0-24. No woman should feel like she can't be beautiful and look amazing! XO Kelly," writes Kelly on her Facebook page. Unlike other brands, where prices increase after a certain size, Kelly has decided to keep the prices same from size 2 to size 24.
Kelly's collection will be produced by a manufacturer called Jupi Corporation, who has also done the now famous "Kardashian Collection" of Kim Kardashian. The beauty with purple hair and a head tattoo is set to launch her first set of collection with 13 styles that start at $55 and go up to $170, reports People Magazine.
Kelly has also come up with an Instagram page dedicated to her collection and it can be seen here. The page shows Kelly in different moods and styles, mostly wearing "Chapter One" white t-shirt. Kelly is gaining popularity on social media as a designer early on as her Instagram page has close to 72,000 followers while her Facebook page too has close to 25,000 likes. On her Facebook page, the newly turned designer has thanked all the "fashion editors" and "bloggers" who have appreciated Kelly's collection by visiting her.
The reality star also explained the reason why she chose to keep the name of her collection as "Stories...By Kelly Osbourne." Kelly believes any dress or accessory we wear has some story attached to it.
"What made me realize this was when I was going through my closet and I was like, 'Oh, I wore those shoes on stage every day when I was in Chicago,' and 'I wore that dress to my friend's funeral,'" reveals Kelly to Toronto Sun. Keeping in mind the stories attached to each item, Kelly is also planning to have a special section dedicated to the stories of the readers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef