Drake And Rihanna Reunite: Drizzy And RiRi ‘Spent The Night Whispering Into Each Other’s Ears’; Inside Details Revealed- Reports
By jaskiran kaur | August 20, 2014 3:28 PM EST
Former couple, Drake and Rihanna, has fuelled the rumour mill once again after being spotted partying together. Many media outlets speculate if the two singer stars are now on cordial terms or are they dating again. Read on to find out the details.
On Monday night, Aug. 18, 2014, Rihanna and Drake attended a party in the same nightclub in New York City. RiRi and Drizzy were joined by other celebs like rapper Fat Joe and sports star Tim Hardaway Jr.
Radar Online reports that the rapper entered the party just ten minutes after the "Diamond" songstress. It is reported that the duo joined the party late at night around 2.30 p.m. and stayed there until the early hours. They left the party venue separately.
A source told TMZ that the seating arrangement was such that tables of the former flames were "side-by-side." They reportedly "spent the night whispering into each other's ears."
The "Monster" singer was dressed to impress in a hot pink long slit dress. She accessorized it with a pair of heels, which she later swapped with a pair of white sneakers. The fashionista completed her ensemble with golden bracelets and hoop earrings. Adding glamour to her look was the bright pink lip colour and straightened hair.
As for Drake, "The Hold On" coroner chose to keep it casual with completely black attire. He teemed a black t-shirt with black trousers and boots.
The news comes after Drake's rumoured devil diss to Rihanna during his performance at the OVO Fest. According to E!Online, when Drizzy began singing the song "Days in the East," fiery images thought to be of Rihanna appeared with number 6. The number formed 666 sequence-said to be the number of the devil or satan. Several media outlets speculated that the reference is made to his ex girlfriend Rihanna. E!Online stated that Drake "dissed his former fling in a major way-by implying that she's the devil."
Soon after, Drake took to Twitter to clear the air. He not only denied the accusations made at him by the media, he also called his ex Rihanna a "great girl."
Drake wrote on Twitter:
My album title is VIEWS FROM THE 6. The 6 is Toronto. Rih is a great girl who I know is about to kill this tour with Eminem. It's all love!!
— Drizzy (@Drake) August 6, 2014
Hollywood Life's latest report states the reason of Drake and Rihanna's nightclub date. A source told the celebrity news website that "Drake invited Rihanna" to the party so that he could "discuss" and "apologize" for the devil diss.
"Right off the bat, he apologized to her" a source told Hollywood Life.
The source claims that he even apologized for "disrespecting her in front of the whole world with that devil reference." Furthermore, the source told that Drake was "holding" Rihanna's hand and "looking deep into her eyes" when he explained himself. He reportedly wanted RiRi to hear him out and "feel it." The source says that Drake wanted her to know that he is "serious" and he "truly meant it." As for Rihanna, the songstress reportedly "listened" to the rapper's apology.
Drake and Rihanna have been in an on and off relationship since 2009. In the year 2014, they were first spotted together in Feb. in Paris and split up in May, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys