Khloe Kardashian And Scott Disick Have A Close Call While Enjoying A Water Adventure
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 3:10 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Scott Disick have teamed up once again for some shenanigans in the water and this time the pair had a wake-up call when a day of fun turned a little bit scary. Khloe and Scott shared that while enjoying some water sports over the weekend, Scott fell into the water and put himself in a potentially dangerous situation.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Last Sunday, Khloe and Scott paired up to host a poolside party in Connecticut for Foxwoods Resort and Casino. The event is entitled "Liquid Sundays" and being around even more water prompted the two to share their scary encounter just a day before heading out to the event. In an on-site interview with People, Scott shared how they went out for some fun in the sun on Saturday. They took out their boat in the bay near where they had been staying in The Hamptons and went tubing behind it.
Scott shared that he fell into the bay while Khloe held on for dear life as she bounced around on top of the tube that they were riding in. They shared that they reviewed the tapes after the incident and realized that it was really frightening. Khloe shared that she saw herself flying above the handles. In a recent episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe also showed her animosity towards large bodies of water when she got scared while riding a small boat out in the ocean during a recent family trip to Thailand.
Scott and Khloe have had several adventures together as documented in episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Just recently, the two also plunged into the water together but this time in the safety of a bathtub. They posted a photo of themselves fully clothed enjoying a bubble bath together. It remains to be seen if the reason behind this will be revealed eventually in the upcoming show.
Khloe and her sister Kourtney had been staying in The Hamptons since early June for "Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons." Scott along with his two kids with Kourtney, Mason and Penelope also joined the sisters. The entire group had been constantly sharing various photos of themselves enjoying some time out in the water in a small speed boat.
The filming may have just wrapped up as several clues were dropped to indicate as much over the the weekend. As Scott and Khloe went to Connecticut to host the party, Kourtney was also seen leaving the east coast and posted a goodbye message to The Hamptons on her Instagram.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown