Robert Pattinson Makes Out With Mia Wasikowska in 'Map to the Stars' New Trailer
By Sonalee singh | August 20, 2014 3:04 PM EST
Robert Pattinson set the temperature soaring when the new trailer of his film "Map to the Stars" surfaced. In the trailer, Pattinson could be seen with Mia Wasikowska where they share an intense kiss.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
The film is being directed by David Cronenberg and the trailer introduces the audiences to Jerome Fontana (Pattinson) who is a Limo driver. In the second trailer, Pattinson's character is seen getting close to Mia's character. The two are shown involved in major PDA. Mia plays the character of Agatha Weiss, a pyromaniac in the film.
Also in the cast is Julianne Moore. Moore plays the role of an actress Havana Segrand. In the film, Moore's character wants to remake a movie in which her deceased mother starred.
"It's not only about celebrity culture, but the pursuit of fame at any cost. I was talking to my husband about this the other day - why do people want to be famous, what is it that people are interested in, why are they looking at it?' said the actress about the film in a Press Conference as reported by Daily Mail.
The film has a different take on the celebrity culture and it would focus on the human desire.
"I think every human being has a desire to be seen; to be seen for who they are authentically and sometimes they misinterpret it as being seen in a different light. Because really where we feel best and most successful is when we are seen for ourselves in a personal relationship and yet celebrity culture has sort of distorted it and made it about people valuing people being seen as like pictures or images," said the actress further about the movie.
"Map to the Stars" is set to release on May 21. The film also stars John Cusack, Robert Pattinson, Olivia Williams, Sarah Gadon, and Evan Bird.
The screenplay is written by John Cusack and the music is by Howard Shore. Check out the trailer for "Map to the Stars" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best