Khloe Kardashian Threatens To Fire Kris Jenner As Her Manager
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 1:57 PM EST
Kris Jenner has her hands full with her own and her kids' blossoming careers. Having a large family with most of the members in show business has taken its toll and being unable to be at several places at once has affected some of her work. Khloe Kardashian voices out her concerns and states that her mother is not able to properly handle her career any longer.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," the infamous mom-ager finds herself in trouble with one of her wards, Khloe. Khloe feels that her mom is no longer able to properly cater to her needs and the demands of her career because she has too much on her plate. Khloe has been doing hosting gigs on television lately and her latest stint is on "Chelsea Lately" where she came in as guest host. She discovers at the end of filming that Kris isn't there and that upsets her. Apart from her manager duties, Kris also failed to arrive on time to help her daughter with some things she needed to get done for her new home. Kris arrived late to her appointment with Khloe and spent most of her time on her phone doing other business.
Khloe goes over the edge after she found herself in a radio interview where she was asked questions about her failed marriage and her current relationship. Khloe tells Kris that those topics are off-limits and these are issues that a manager should have sorted out before the talent is thrown in with the sharks. The two argue and Khloe suggests that it might be better for both of them if she just hires someone else to handle her career since Kris is overwhelmed.
Kris Jenner has been handling the careers of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian for years. Since the family started the reality show in 2007, Kris has had more than just the girls' careers to think of since she herself is now in demand for photo shoots and appearances. The two youngest kids Kendall and Kylie Jenner have recently also started working. Apart from appearing in the reality show, Kendall Jenner is now enjoying a full-fledged modelling career. Kylie Jenner on the other hand, is also making appearances in teen-oriented events such as awards shows and other similar engagements. Even the men, in the family, Bruce Jenner and Scott Disick have become celebrities in their own right and need some supervision from Kris. Robert Kardashian, her only male son has launched a sock line with Nieman Marcus which Kris has also guided him with from the beginning. Apart from the professional engagements, Kris is also the matriarch of the family and needs to deal with personal issues.
Kim intervenes and tells Kris that perhaps it would help if Kris focuses a bit more of her attention on Khloe. Kris acknowledges her shortcomings and when Khloe apologizes to her for the hurtful words that were exchanged, Kris tells Khloe that she never put one child over the other and the pair reconcile.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage