Khloe Kardashian Threatens To Fire Kris Jenner As Her Manager
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 1:57 PM EST
Kris Jenner has her hands full with her own and her kids' blossoming careers. Having a large family with most of the members in show business has taken its toll and being unable to be at several places at once has affected some of her work. Khloe Kardashian voices out her concerns and states that her mother is not able to properly handle her career any longer.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," the infamous mom-ager finds herself in trouble with one of her wards, Khloe. Khloe feels that her mom is no longer able to properly cater to her needs and the demands of her career because she has too much on her plate. Khloe has been doing hosting gigs on television lately and her latest stint is on "Chelsea Lately" where she came in as guest host. She discovers at the end of filming that Kris isn't there and that upsets her. Apart from her manager duties, Kris also failed to arrive on time to help her daughter with some things she needed to get done for her new home. Kris arrived late to her appointment with Khloe and spent most of her time on her phone doing other business.
Khloe goes over the edge after she found herself in a radio interview where she was asked questions about her failed marriage and her current relationship. Khloe tells Kris that those topics are off-limits and these are issues that a manager should have sorted out before the talent is thrown in with the sharks. The two argue and Khloe suggests that it might be better for both of them if she just hires someone else to handle her career since Kris is overwhelmed.
Kris Jenner has been handling the careers of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian for years. Since the family started the reality show in 2007, Kris has had more than just the girls' careers to think of since she herself is now in demand for photo shoots and appearances. The two youngest kids Kendall and Kylie Jenner have recently also started working. Apart from appearing in the reality show, Kendall Jenner is now enjoying a full-fledged modelling career. Kylie Jenner on the other hand, is also making appearances in teen-oriented events such as awards shows and other similar engagements. Even the men, in the family, Bruce Jenner and Scott Disick have become celebrities in their own right and need some supervision from Kris. Robert Kardashian, her only male son has launched a sock line with Nieman Marcus which Kris has also guided him with from the beginning. Apart from the professional engagements, Kris is also the matriarch of the family and needs to deal with personal issues.
Kim intervenes and tells Kris that perhaps it would help if Kris focuses a bit more of her attention on Khloe. Kris acknowledges her shortcomings and when Khloe apologizes to her for the hurtful words that were exchanged, Kris tells Khloe that she never put one child over the other and the pair reconcile.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date