Kim Kardashian's Fans Think She is Copying Beyonce in New Rock Star Inspired Look
By nidhi tewari | August 20, 2014 1:53 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has posted a series of new pictures on her Instagram profile where she has completely changed her looks and hairstyles. Kim donned the new rock star inspired look for one energy drink commercial shoot but many of her fans believe that she looks like Beyonce Knowles in the pictures. The entire video will be shown at the upcoming episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians," the reality star revealed in one of her Instagram posts.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The 33-year-old is seen in a really short and straight shoulder length hair in one picture and she wears a tight black knee length dress to compliment the look. Kim also wears thigh high black boots with the dress. Kim has received maximum comments on this picture where fans are comparing her look with that of Beyonce.
"Tune into Keeping Up With the Kardashians tonight 9/8pm c on E! & see looks from my Hype Energy Drink shoot," Kim captions her three-picture collage, which can be seen here.
"Very Beyonce," writes an Instagram user by the name @iamkingcash on Kim's pictures.
"This looks like Beyoncé Tom Ford outfit to me! Please kim stop trying to be Yoncé @kimkardashian," writes another Instagram user by the name @missjazare.
Kim however is of the opinion that she is dressing up in the style of her half-sister Kylie Jenner, who is mostly known for her straight hair, short dress look. The reality star also captioned one picture as "#KylieSwag" but one of the Instagram user @carolinaacg wrote "#BeyonceSwag" as a comment. The picture, which can be seen here, shows Kim wearing a long t-shirt with thigh high boots and she keeps her hair really short and straight.
Some of Kylie Jenner's fans have tagged Kim's pictures on to Kylie's page telling her that Kim looks like her twin sister. "@kyliejenner twin," comments an Instagram user @ben_allure on one of Kim's pictures.
The wife of Kanye West has also tried cornrows (a traditional African hairstyle with tight braids knitted closely) in few of her pictures, which can be seen here. Kim completed her look with a very revealing Alon Livne bodysuit. Kim's mother Kris Jenner has also posted a small video clip where Kim talks about her new look for Hype energy drink commercial. Check it out here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery